Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 DIV 2 Week 6 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't underestimate the Knights, probably the strongest team we have played yet. Every week we're someone's MOTW, calm down boys. Sparta vs Royals is mine.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry Gunners10, the MOTW was directed towards Dynamo. That being said, we're all fairly pissed after losing to Milan. It's going to be a fun grudge match after WC ousted us from the cup last year.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs PMO. 2-0 win for PMO. Need some points bad, gonna be a big game for us.
United vs Dynamo. 2-1 win for United. Will be a good game
Sparta vs Royals. 3-2 win Sparta. MOTW
Milan vs Benders. 3-1 win for Milan
Vault vs Knights. 3-0 win for Knights.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs PMO tie 1-1
United vs Dynamo 1-0 United
Sparta vs Royals 3-0 Sparta
Milan vs Benders 2-1 Milan
Vault vs Knights 4-1 Knights

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs PMO 2-0 Celtic
United vs Dynamo tie 3-3
Sparta vs Royals 4-1 Royals
Milan vs Benders 3-0 Benders
Vault vs Knights 4-0 Vault

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo 2-0 Celtic.

Not having a goalie or your forwards is not good, especially when you play a team like Pomo. They move the ball well and had 60-40 possession. Went up 1-0 with a half breakaway nice shot bottom corner about 10-15 min in. They had a few more chances and we had one header that their Keep saved 1-0 half. We had a chance to tie on a half breakaway in the second but their keep made another good save to keep them up. We tried to press and they countered with a 4 on 2 and placed a hard shot in the near post to make it 2-0. Pomo deserved the win today. Really clean game, ref was fantastic, beers were cold. Nice to meet @Mr Sheppard Kisses, good luck next week. Onto the Royals. Cascadedoesntwanttoplaynetagain

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 2 - Celtic 0

Was a good game, not the most fast paced match but overall a good clean game, moved the ball well and played a good game. Cascade you Basically nailed it! Nice call of the game. PMO had most of the ball possession, both teams had chances. Their back up golie made some clutch saves as well as ours. I feel we deserved the win. Ref was amazing, so much better than frodo and other refs, he called a great game. Still struggling a bit on scoring and on offence but we are almost there, getting better. So happy you guys changed fields, that field 6 was nice to play on. And was nice to meet you too, always nice to meet a TTP legend. Good luck next week vs the Royals

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 1 - 0 Royals
We were missing many starters today but managed to grind out a win. Yours truly managed 65 mins in my second game on turf in 18 months. According to the Royals, the teams in Div 2 aren't that good, so I guess we got lucky. They had good possession in their own half but nothing up front, managing just one shot on a half breakaway from outside the box on a half volley that hit the bar. Lucky shot. They sprayed too many shots to count, and they even did shooting practice in warmup! We missed a few chances, including one on a rebound at the 6 yard line.
Props to them though for battling hard. We knew it was going to be a battle when they were already dressed and warming up an hour before gametime. Good thing we had 11 guys changed and ready to go at game time.
Seems Royals have managed only 1 point against the top 3 teams, and that was after blowing a 4-1 lead. Tough start for the best team in the league....

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2-united 3
Forgive any inaccuracies, my memory can be a bit hazy at times. I can't remember if the first half ended with us up 1-0 or if they tied it? Anyway they hit a few posts and we had a nice counter attack goal in the first.

Second half they made it 1-1 and then we went up 2-1 on another nice counter attack goal with about 20 to play. Soon after we scored an unlucky own goal on a low cross to make it 2-2. Then with about 10 left they get, in my opinion, a very bad pk. Our goalie goes up looking at the ball and their player goes up looking at the ball, both miss it and they collide, with their much smaller player getting the worst of it: pk. They convert and it is 3-2. We had a few good chances as we pressured late but man have to feel a bit unlucky about the result, for a second week in a row.

Side note: it sure makes one feel old to see the pace of some of those young whipper snappers.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights2- Vault1: This game just continued to roll with the way our season has been. We controlled the majority of the first half and I don't think the ball left their half in the first 15-20 minutes. Then about the 25th minute and a quick counter their 88 Midfielder puts in a beauty curled shot from top of the 18. Took all the air out of our sails. We had numerous chances just couldn't burry it.
We continued pressure into the second half and had about 4 free kicks, couple close shots and same crap again give away at half quick counter and their striker slotted home a nice B-way 2-0 them.
We got a fluke goal off a bad bounce for their 2 centre backs. A game I think they were very happy to gain all 3 points, as we could have stole some for sure. Hope their centre mid is alright, looks like he tore his ACL/ MCL in a bad landing. Good group of guys on the knights, enjoyed playing them for sure! I think they were also short staffed with only 1-2 subs....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0