Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Div 3 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TriCity kicked our @ss on the grass. I don't want to talk about it.

This weeks games
Benders 2-2 Celtic MOTW.
Rowdies 3-1 Sporting. Not sure the Rowdies will lose another game this year.
Rangers 3-3 Rockets.
FV Athletic 2-1 Unicorns.
TWU 1-2 TriCity.
Highlanders v Strikers. We must get three points if we plan on staying near the top of the table

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
They always seemed to be short at least 1 guy, minimum. Started short. Then had a injury, hopefully the guy is ok. Possibly broken ankle or fcuked up ligaments. Tough to say. Then another guy went down to end the game. Closer game than it should have been. Seems like when you play a team short on players, everyone gets the itch to play a forward and try to score. Different game for sure if they show up with a team. Nice guys tho. Not a pretty win but we'll take it.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 1-0 Strikers. The first half was close with the Strikers carrying the play a little. 0-0 at half. The second half was all us and we should of had more. Lots of misses from in close with a nice cross and header at about 70 min mark for the goal.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 19
TriCity 4-0 Unicorns
Celtic 2-1 Rowdies. MOTW. Winner takes promotion. OK well wins the league as the Rowdies didn't take promotion the last time they won the league.
Rockets 0-2 Benders
Strikers 3-0 TWU
Rangers 2-2 FV Athletic. Could decide who gets relegated with TWU
Sporting v Highlanders. Always a good game when we play Sporting. Hope their diving striker doesn't burn us.

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost significantly. Played 85mins with 10 men. Pretty disappointing to get garbage numbers for that game, but a few guys injured and a few guys flaking out last minute will do that I guess.

Time for the Rowdies to take that promotion spot, no need to be in this division.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost significantly. Played 85mins with 10 men. Pretty disappointing to get garbage numbers for that game, but a few guys injured and a few guys flaking out last minute will do that I guess.

Time for the Rowdies to take that promotion spot, no need to be in this division.

I predict they don't take the promotion cause they want to be a feeder team for the Knights. It could still be yours if you want it :wa:. Oh wait, the Knights will be their feeder team. Nevermind. Your stuck with us.

Gylls

Dec 3, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predict they don't take the promotion cause they want to be a feeder team for the Knights. It could still be yours if you want it :wa:. Oh wait, the Knights will be their feeder team. Nevermind. Your stuck with us.
Highlanders will take the promotion if they don't! Although, some of Tri City said we were in a relegation battle, so idk...

Zola86

Dec 9, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some of Tri City also thinks they’re a top team outside of playing on a grass field at noon though.
Tri-city are a top team along with celtic who are both above you. Not sure why you're talking about taking the promotion. I was looking forward to a tough game today but celtic were struggling for numbers which was a bit of a bummer. Still a few games to play so who knows what happens.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 1-1 Sporting. Tough game. Feel we should have got the 3points. First half was pretty even, we missed a couple of sitters and they got a goal our keeper would like back. In the second half we poured it on but had trouble hitting the target. Their keeps made a couple nice saves before we potted the tie goal off a juicy rebound. Their keeper robbed our center back in close to preserve the point for them. Missed opportunity with TriCity, Celtic, and Benders all losing. Big game vs Celtic next week, to bad I won't make it.

giggscored

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quite the season for the Lightning. If not for them it could have been interesting at the top between Titans and Temple for promotion.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any teams looking for players for the upcoming season? Making a comeback and I'm a little out of the loop Striker or mid... 30 But I'm still fast ;)
(I was paying div 2 the last time I played... Maybe like 4 years ago?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0