Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Div 3 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
This forum is very lively. I guess we should let the other teams know about this site.
Celtic 3-2 Rockets.
Nice come from behind win. 1-0 down at half, 3 goals in the second with some much better play, terrible PK call for them to make it 3-2. Good win against a decent team.

Rangersgers

Sep 12, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
We joke about accidentally getting promoted all the time. Thank that fcuk head on your team for the red. It was a clean game. No need for that.

jaywood

Sep 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 5-0 Unicorns. So Div 3 means 11 guys show up. So our 16 must mean we're div 1??

Div 1 has 20+ guys a game, you brought mid-pack Div 2 numbers at best.

I wouldn't let the score get to your head midman: We were missing SEVEN starters from the previous week, we were playing a man down for about 30 minutes after a guy got injured (then half a man-down when he returned), and we should have been playing a man up for about 25 after your guy went spikes up on ours and got his red. Other than the nut-shot-induced PK, you scored 0 goals against us 11 on 11, when we had no subs and you were making them every 3 minutes.

You guys won this one, but the Unicorn vs Highlander record still looks a lot better from our side ;)

Looking forward to the next one.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1 has 20+ guys a game, you brought mid-pack Div 2 numbers at best.

I wouldn't let the score get to your head midman: We were missing SEVEN starters from the previous week, we were playing a man down for about 30 minutes after a guy got injured (then half a man-down when he returned), and we should have been playing a man up for about 25 after your guy went spikes up on ours and got his red. Other than the nut-shot-induced PK, you scored 0 goals against us 11 on 11, when we had no subs and you were making them every 3 minutes.

You guys won this one, but the Unicorn vs Highlander record still looks a lot better from our side ;)

Looking forward to the next one.

Like any team that shows up short guys, the guys missing are all their best players. Don't get me wrong, I was expecting a hard battle in the game and the lack of intensity in the game was disappointing. Given that you beat the Rowdies the week before tells me that you guys can put out a quality side. Our guy went in on a clumsy challenge and got his deserved red card. There was no malice in the tackle, just a little late. Hope your guys ok. Your right, if you don't count the goals we scored, we didn't score at all.

How did all the previous meetings between the sides end exactly? How many times have we played?

jaywood

Sep 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you think you were disappointed try playing from our bench lol. And yeah I know, excuses, excuses, but I was just laying out some facts because if you look at the score against you and against the rowdies you have to wonder wtf is going on. That being said, you still scored 5 more than us, and while I'm not even hinting we deserved to be in that game, I am saying that game isn't a great example of how our teams should match up head to head.

As for the previous meetings, we didn't play last season, 2 seasons ago we won one and tied one during the season, but knocked you out of the presidents cup (PKs) and the div 4 playoff (come back win from 2 goals down). The year before that I believe it was win one tie one as well, no cup matchup.

Highlanders12

Oct 1, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
How’d everyone get on this weekend?

Highlanders drew 1-1 with Westcoast Strikers. Disappointing dropped points against 10 men for most the game but we didn’t take our chances. Strikers were motivated by the first half red and seemed to play better after the guy went off for something he said to the ref, credit to them for battling hard.

Curious about the Rowdies/Sporting game and the Benders/Celtic game.

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic-Benders was postponed unfortunately. Grass was closed and we offered them a turf time but they couldn't get enough guys to commit. Rowdies next Saturday night, should be good.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 3-2 Sporting. Sporting scored first against the flow of play at about 15 min in. We got three before half as their keeper was not there regular keeper. The second half we gave them one on a header back to the keep that got by him. Loved to see their striker get a yellow for diving as he tried to get a penalty. Tough one next week with Celtic.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently only the other side of the Fraser gets wifi.

But in case anyone was curious, 3B is pretty competitive from 2-9. Aldy is the class of the division. Then pretty wide open except for the bottom couple, whose record is. It indicative of their play.

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 5-1 Highlanders

Not sure if they were missing guys or what, but we dominated this one beginning to end.

They've only let in 10 before this but we put 5 home and definitely should've been more. Interested to see other results.

Highlanders12

Oct 1, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 5-1 Highlanders

Not sure if they were missing guys or what, but we dominated this one beginning to end.

They've only let in 10 before this but we put 5 home and definitely should've been more. Interested to see other results.

Yeah, we were missing quite a few key guys yesterday but that’s not a good excuse. We just outright played poorly and did not adjust our game to the grass field.

Hopefully we’ll give you guys a better game at home, I really don’t think it’ll be as easy a game for you guys as yesterday was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0