Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Div 3 - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sully 4-1 Highlanders. We were very short on players. Great classic excuse, I know. I wasn't able to be there either so it's not first hand info. We had a makeshift lineup, with 2 subs (if you want to call the coach a sub). They got a PK for their first goal and our goalie broke his finger on the play. He continued to play until after their second goal when he decided he could not go on. Enter 4th? string goalie. And now only coach for a sub. We got our own PK and our now goalie, took it and scored. They then scored two directly into the net off corners. Wish we could have had a better outing, but not being there gives me no right to say anything. Hopefully next time we play them both teams have their full squad.

Heard it was an ok game, we were missing 5 starters also..

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 win today over TWU.
Wasn't at the game but our goalie (5th string? / not a goalie) got sent off about 30mins in, last man back tackle just outside the box apparently. Our 4th red in 3 games...
We scored one before and one after the red.

Still got the 3pts thankfully, onto Sully next weekend, should be good to see what they're like.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 3-0 TriCity.
They had no finish. Our keeper made some nice saves. Their keeper ha no chance on our goals.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3A Predictions for week 7

TriCity 1-3 Benders
Rockets 1-1 Strikers MOTW Top offence v Top Defence.
Guildford 1-2 Rangers
Sully 2-0 Celtic
TWU 1-5 Unicorns
Westcoast U21 v Highlanders

Highlanders12

Oct 1, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
3A Predictions for week 7

TriCity 1-3 Benders
Rockets 1-1 Strikers MOTW Top offence v Top Defence.
Guildford 1-2 Rangers
Sully 2-0 Celtic
TWU 1-5 Unicorns
Westcoast U21 v Highlanders

I’ve got Celtic taking points off SurreyUFC. I’ll say 2-2 in that one.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’ve got Celtic taking points off SurreyUFC. I’ll say 2-2 in that one.
The way Celtic's been going they'll get a red and show worse than they are.

SUFC vs the world :)

btw who got the 2 reds in the SUFC vs Benders game, haven't seen anyone added to the discipline list
Not sure if you guys are aware but they're pretty sensitive about being called Surrey or SUFC. It's Sully and possibly SAFC. Get it right.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way Celtic's been going they'll get a red and show worse than they are.

Not sure if you guys are aware but they're pretty sensitive about being called Surrey or SUFC. It's Sully and possibly SAFC. Get it right.

To clarify for someone who’s so confused.. Sullivan Athletic Football Club = SAFC.

Just like (LFC) Langley football club and Langley United are two different entities.

Only reason we like to clarify is we want no connection to SUSC or SFC. Both surrey based clubs. Yes we are based in surrey but have no connection to either. For many reasons.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
To clarify for someone who’s so confused.. Sullivan Athletic Football Club = SAFC.

Just like (LFC) Langley football club and Langley United are two different entities.

Only reason we like to clarify is we want no connection to SUSC or SFC. Both surrey based clubs. Yes we are based in surrey but have no connection to either. For many reasons.
See, big and bad, but sensitive.

giggscored

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are teams having issues fielding full teams on the A side? For two weeks in a row we have played teams that barely can field a team. It has made for dull games where the result was never really in question. This is where bad habits can sneak into a team's play.

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are teams having issues fielding full teams on the A side? For two weeks in a row we have played teams that barely can field a team. It has made for dull games where the result was never really in question. This is where bad habits can sneak into a team's play.
I think that can be the case in any division, but I know for us we had 11-13 guys out in the first 3 weeks even though we have 21 signed. Not everyone's first and only commitment, plus some guys who work weekends.

Who do you play for?

giggscored

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
NorDel Titans. We did the same, signed 21, already missing six or so, but we have a div 4 club to pull from, but luckily haven't needed to.
I like 14 or 15 players for games, any more and I find the subs can make for a fractured game play.
That's one thing I wonder about from when I played in vmsl with only five substitutions per game.

giggscored

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll add to that, we are an older team and can make use of extra bodies, when I played div 1 or 2, if we had one or two subs, we were fine because we could play all day anyways.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
West coast 5-3 Highlanders we had a horrible game that took a while to get going. To give them credit they pressured hard and finished their chances. It was 3-0 before we woke up. We pressed hard and got to 4-3 before they scored late.
Ref was a joke. We showed up at Pitt and they had no lights. Had the game moved to Karina LeBlanc. We then started the game at 8:20 and the ref said we will try and get the game in. Both sides agreed to have no half time. The ref then proceeded to call the first half at 35 min. We asked what was up and he said he had stuff to do. Second half he failed to see us clearly score and called the second half at 35 min too. It was earlier than if we had started on time and played 45 min halves. Pretty sure with 20min more we win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts