Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Div 3 - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and good game this evening, I watched as I was injured. 4-1 win for hawks of benders. Benders a classy side like usual. No joke. Good luck the rest of the way Travis and co

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let’s hear your version then.

Heard they showed up with 11 guys, 4 starters as half the team was at a big birthday bash for a close friend. It was a fair 50/50 game. Our keeper was barely tested as was yours.

Oh and thanks for kicking our game ball into a ravine, maybe shoulders down.. lean in next time.

I’ll tell ya tho party was amazing. You tied 0-0 so doesn’t say much for either team. and again they’re in d2 next fall

Highlanders12

Oct 1, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard they showed up with 11 guys, 4 starters as half the team was at a big birthday bash for a close friend. It was a fair 50/50 game. Our keeper was barely tested as was yours.

Oh and thanks for kicking our game ball into a ravine, maybe shoulders down.. lean in next time.

I’ll tell ya tho party was amazing. You tied 0-0 so doesn’t say much for either team. and again they’re in d2 next fall

In other words only 4 of your sandbagging div 1 players were there? Gonna be in trouble in div 2 if they schedule both your teams the same night.

Also maybe your players should take responsibility and go find your ball, we’ve managed to find every other ball that’s gone in there this year.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
In other words only 4 of your sandbagging div 1 players were there? Gonna be in trouble in div 2 if they schedule both your teams the same night.

Also maybe your players should take responsibility and go find your ball, we’ve managed to find every other ball that’s gone in there this year.

Hahaha actually only 2-3 guys have been call ups to D1 this year. We rarely ya call ups as we have 20 guys signed to D1 and get a good turn out weekly. Feel free to come watch our D1 side and you’ll see 20 players you’ve never or will ever seen/see on the D3 side.

Get your facts straight before you make an assumption!

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money

To confirm D3 have 24 guys signed, D1 has 19 signed. Neither team needs the help numbers wise. Oh and the 2 guys who’ve been called up the most (maybe 4-5 games this year) weren’t at the game against you... so yeah your theory is flawed my man.

Highlanders12

Oct 1, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
To confirm D3 have 24 guys signed, D1 has 19 signed. Neither team needs the help numbers wise. Oh and the 2 guys who’ve been called up the most (maybe 4-5 games this year) weren’t at the game against you... so yeah your theory is flawed my man.

Sounds like you shouldn’t be using a numbers excuse then. I don’t know if you really expect anyone to believe you don’t have any of your div 1 talent level guys signed to your div 3 team.

Have fun in div 2 though, careful you don’t finish last or they might promote you again.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like you shouldn’t be using a numbers excuse then. I don’t know if you really expect anyone to believe you don’t have any of your div 1 talent level guys signed to your div 3 team.

Have fun in div 2 though, careful you don’t finish last or they might promote you again.

Again feel free to come watch D1 play next Sunday 6PM KO at Hjorth Turf 2. Won’t see one familiar face, oh and there was no numbers excuse when you have 11 guys, you have 11 guys. I openly admitted we all were at another event and had other priorities. Still tied you’s 0-0 hahah.

You’re totally free to use the excuse that you think our clubs sand bagging it in D3. Yet scores have mostly been 1-2 goal games for the D3 side. Same for D1 side. I can tell you the quality in D1 is greater then D3 pretty self explanatory though. And if you do the math... 1-2 goal wins in D3 don’t translate to that in D1 against tougher opponents just saying.

No disrespect to our D3 guys there are surely guys who could play D2 or D1 but they can’t commit to training and games as we expect from our D1 players so yea they’re signed D3.

Oh and by the way if you knew a thing or two about Provincials or BC Soccer, you’d know being signed to D2 and below makes your a B permit player. Signed to D1 and up makes you a A permit player. So the players in D3 cannot help our D1 side if we were to make Provincials. Therefore we’d rather have the players we need for Provincial A Cup on our roster incase we got there somehow and not sand bagging D3 for fun.

I’ll let the 11 D3 guys who you played know you think 4/11 of them are all stars for our D1 team though!

Highlanders12

Oct 1, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again feel free to come watch D1 play next Sunday 6PM KO at Hjorth Turf 2. Won’t see one familiar face, oh and there was no numbers excuse when you have 11 guys, you have 11 guys. I openly admitted we all were at another event and had other priorities. Still tied you’s 0-0 hahah.

You’re totally free to use the excuse that you think our clubs sand bagging it in D3. Yet scores have mostly been 1-2 goal games for the D3 side. Same for D1 side. I can tell you the quality in D1 is greater then D3 pretty self explanatory though. And if you do the math... 1-2 goal wins in D3 don’t translate to that in D1 against tougher opponents just saying.

No disrespect to our D3 guys there are surely guys who could play D2 or D1 but they can’t commit to training and games as we expect from our D1 players so yea they’re signed D3.

Oh and by the way if you knew a thing or two about Provincials or BC Soccer, you’d know being signed to D2 and below makes your a B permit player. Signed to D1 and up makes you a A permit player. So the players in D3 cannot help our D1 side if we were to make Provincials. Therefore we’d rather have the players we need for Provincial A Cup on our roster incase we got there somehow and not sand bagging D3 for fun.

I’ll let the 11 D3 guys who you played know you think 4/11 of them are all stars for our D1 team though!

Nah work is slow man but it’s not quite read the BC soccer rulebook slow, you’ve got me there.

Guess I was wrong though, you Surrey United boys just have too many talented players. Enjoy Div 2. I’ll buy you a beer when you’re back here the next year, assuming you don’t get handed another div 1 spot.

giggscored

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was spoilt by a quality ref this past weekend. With no linesman, it is understandable to miss some calls... what I value is a ref who manages the game well and that's what we had, Des I believe was his name, from the UK somewhere. Reasonable and quashed any decent.
Bit of a tease to see what we are missing on weeks with questionable officiating.

We lost 3-2 thoroughly out played, our defense opted for the old punt and pray and we couldn't score on two tap ins. Yuck.

Highlanders12

Oct 1, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost 3-1 to Westcoast United U21 this weekend. Fair result for the flow of the game, we scored early on a great strike. They tied just before half on one that looked very offside but it was coming soon anyways. They had the better of the chances in the second half and managed to pot two.

Shame to find out from the league they’re playing by different rules than the rest of the division though. The only team in the group that is allowed to pull down Div 1/2 players due to their “U21” status. Hopefully that’ll change for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts