Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 DIV 3 MOTW Week 15

Week 15 [MOTW]

• Abbotsford Utd SC vs Surrey FC caps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work striker08.

I chose our team BC United because we need this win to stay clear of the relegation zone and we are 1-1 vs. Magpies. Our A-team play Saturday so we should be able to use a few guys Sunday for our game.

striker08

Dec 11, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
TWU Titans B vs NFS Phoenix - Too close to call. Both teams need a win to keep their hopes alive. I'd take a draw.
Port Moody Gunners C vs Poco Rockets - Port moody with the win, Thinking they'll come in strong and avenge their 1-0 loss earlier in the season.
Aldergrove United B vs Surrey FC temple - Temple with the 3 points in this game, Surrey is in a "must-win" situation for the rest of the season if they want to catch Abbotsford for 1st place. They'll come out full force.
Abbotsford Utd SC vs Surrey FC caps - Abbotsford with an easy win.
Cloverdale FC vs Abbotsford Arsenal - Have to take Cloverdale to win this one, after a horrible loss in week 14. With a win they can still catch Temple for 2nd place.
Bc united B vs Port Moody Magpies - Don't see BC united coming away with the 3 in this game. However, if they get their full squad out I can see them beating the Magpies. Taking no team in this win, depending on who comes out for United.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure what the phoenix are staying alive for their 2 points out of 4th place. Twu needs points to stay in dic 3 but will lose to Phoenix by atleast 2. Rocket vs Gunners will be a battle, hopefully rockets take some points from moody but I don't see it happening.Moody by 2.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
12 points out of first, 4 games left, still mathematically possible.
Oh absolutely, I usually looking at "keeping their hopes alive" as staying out of relegation thats all. I was wrong as twu is 9 points clear of the lions. my bad. Phoenix still to win by atleast 2. And go ROCKETS!!!!;)

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
12 points out of first, 4 games left, still mathematically possible.

Actually not mathematicaly possible since Celtic and Gunners play each other still and if its a tie then celtic would be up 13, if Gunners win theyre up 13 and if Celtic win we'd be up 15, so either way not possible. That being said, a top 3 finish is still a lot to play for.

Deutschland

Jan 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too early for so much math, but ya I realized that after I posted. With MF and Rockets tying this weekend we've moved into a tie for third, big game against TWU this weekend for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0