Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Division 2A Poll 2004/2005

Who will be Division 2A champions?

• Royal United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Van Royals

• Douglas Park Rangers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the latest Division 2 poll in which you will select who you think will win group 2A this season. The top six teams, after five games played, are below. I'll take the JB's to break their bridesmaid jinx and win promo with Bonefish finally losing his virginity as well. Any 2Aer's have any thoughts (besides, "me hungry, want food" or "shite, where the hell did I put that Cindy Lauper CD we listen to after the game?")?

1 Signmaster SC 5 5 0 0 14 2 15
2 Royal United 5 3 2 0 9 6 11
3 Norvan JB's 5 3 1 1 15 4 10
4 West Van Royals 5 3 0 2 9 8 9
5 Douglas Pk. Rangers 5 2 1 2 11 11 7
6 Richmond FC 5 2 1 2 5 6 7

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Division 2A Poll

Nice!! I think the girl that took my virginity actually looked a bit like ole Cyndi;just a wee bit thicker in the withers. Oh well, that was a some time ago.

Anyways back to soccer or whatever you call the brand of footie being played in Div2. Signmaster is off to a strong start as last year. The question will be whether or not they can keep up the consistency. They did fall off lastyear after X-mas. I have not seen Royal U play yet but would have to say that the top 4 after games played to date will be, in random order: JB's, Richmond, Signmaster, Royal U.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Division 2A Poll

With RFC losing 3 in a row they'll be in tough to even make the top half of the group. They played us tough but have lost to some pretty weak teams so think they have taken themselves out of the running. Nice to see an underdog team like Maplewood take out Signmaster to keep the race between Sign, JB's, and Royal United close. Others should fade away as the weeks pass making it a 2 or 3 horse race as it is every year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0