Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Drogba out!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Broken arm suffered this morning in a friendly vs Japan...

Last edited:

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple of points:

1. Nothing friendly about that.
2. Man up Drogba - I was expecting a open compound fracture the way he was writhing around out there. Puts soccer players in a poor light.
3. One of my pools is pooched.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
love that he limped off the field with a broken arm. i'd put my money on him playing.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
The title of the thread is Drogba out, not WC Wankers that are out, which admittedly they both are :)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
List of injured players for the world cup

Salvador Cabanas: Paraguay forward is still recovering after being shot in the head during a botched robbery in January. - Shot in the head!?!?!?

Welcome to life in Mexico :(

Of the injured list 4 are from Chelsea... Drogba, Essien, Ballack, and Bosingwa! I guess on the plus side they will all get some rest and be ready to defend the championship in the fall :wa:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
arjen Robben limped off the field against Hungary. Some are reporting knee but apparently it is hamstring, either way a MASSIVE blow for Holland as he is/was one of the most in form players in the world right now and had 2 goals in the game. Couldn't find reports on timeline as I think things are kept pretty hush hush.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. Just did a little digging about Cabañas. In January, he was at a nightclub with his wife and apparently was shot when he was in the bathroom. The robbery story is being disputed heavily by his wife, and there is a rumour that he was actually an assassination target. The club had surveillance videos and they've shown two suspects who were in the bathroom at the same time.

From the sounds of things, he won't realistically be playing any time soon, if ever again - apparently he thinks he was in a car accident - and still has the bullet in his skull, as doctors felt it would be too dangerous to remove it. This is despite the fact he has rehabbed enough to be released from treatment.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts