Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dublin's Crossing

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude tweaked me on this.

Fraser Hwy and 186th ish... Outstanding.

Think Balarney Stone but modern, bigger, brighter and hipper. Packed almost every night.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Dude tweaked me on this.

Fraser Hwy and 186th ish... Outstanding.

Think Balarney Stone but modern, bigger, brighter and hipper. Packed almost every night.

When it first opened the service was horrible but I've been back since and it's great, that and it's like a 5 min stumble home :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard it's not so popular now that they had to dump the erm, bad beer, around the neighborhood.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been there once, the server, although quite lovely and talented, was in a little over her head because of the crowd. Aside from that, place was brilliant.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant Bevvy Spot.
And Stumbling Distance home for me too...

Service reminds me of Baselines Pub at 167th and Fraser Hwy.

First Open: Hire Beautiful Chicks with huge...ahem...But can't add to three or keep bills straight...

Notice a Slight decline in business: Fire Hot Looking Dougheads and hire okay looking chicks that can keep bills honest and actually have a bit of personality and banter with clientele...

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
Brilliant Bevvy Spot.
And Stumbling Distance home for me too...

Service reminds me of Baselines Pub at 167th and Fraser Hwy.

First Open: Hire Beautiful Chicks with huge...ahem...But can't add to three or keep bills straight...

Notice a Slight decline in business: Fire Hot Looking Dougheads and hire okay looking chicks that can keep bills honest and actually have a bit of personality and banter with clientele...

I hear ya. Stumbling distance for me too. The librarian type with big nuggets can't add if her life depended on it. But man! When she bends over!:eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great beers on tap and a close location for me as well... This area needed a place like this... Fire Dougheads yes, but keep a few around to clear the tables!!! ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you guys say "dougheads", you're not talking Muirhead are you?

'Cause I can't see how having him stand there would work for anyone.

Wait, actually he seems to just stand there for us on Sundays and it seems to work.

Nevermind...

:D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
When you guys say "dougheads", you're not talking Muirhead are you?

'Cause I can't see how having him stand there would work for anyone.

Wait, actually he seems to just stand there for us on Sundays and it seems to work.

Nevermind...

:D

No definitely not Morehead. Unlike the pretty servers, Morehead can add.............more weight to his belly.............more food to his plate..................more channels to his remote.:D

Nobody, and I mean nobody, can work a TV remote like Dougie. Brilliant!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts