Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dude's Sandwich Review

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, there was a time when Hot Dogs of any kind were verboten. In fact, SirM's insistence of discussing the art of the left-over pig part wiener ended our on-line relationship. That being said, business is slow here at TTP, so we'll lower the bar (never knew it was possible after discussion of @bulljive 's mom's sandwiches, but here we are) and allow it. At least a lower sub category. Kind of like grilled cheese using Kraft Singles.

Fcuk me though, can you at least make it good? Try? I wouldn't touch that dog with a 10' pole, even though it looks like a 10', overcooked pole itself. Have some fcuking pride, man.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, there was a time when Hot Dogs of any kind were verboten. In fact, SirM's insistence of discussing the art of the left-over pig part wiener ended our on-line relationship. That being said, business is slow here at TTP, so we'll lower the bar (never knew it was possible after discussion of @bulljive 's mom's sandwiches, but here we are) and allow it. At least a lower sub category. Kind of like grilled cheese using Kraft Singles.

Fcuk me though, can you at least make it good? Try? I wouldn't touch that dog with a 10' pole, even though it looks like a 10', overcooked pole itself. Have some fcuking pride, man.

I was going into a meeting and needed something quick. A Tube Ham less all the fixinging seemed appropriate at the time. Speaking of grilled cheese though, I almost went for it but opted out.
received_931730920631836.jpeg

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Dirty Dog needs sampling. This is my slum conscious talking.

Hey man, I get it. There was a time I used to go to the bar, to try and meet women. Ideally, you line up something nice well before 1:00. This would be a proper Corned Beef, or any number of fantastic, must have sandos. As the clock approaches 2:00, you get less picky, maybe a Bratwurst. After 2:00? Any unsubstantial dog on the street may just fill the gap, just add catsup. Like turning off the lights, as opposed to keeping them on.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you do leave Whoville to grace us peasants with your presence I'd recommend a stop in At Chef Boss on Peardonville Rd for a review. Havent been myself but heard good things

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peardonville? Fcuk me, that's a ways away. I think I'm out that way Wednesday, so perhaps we'll look it up after our jobsite visit.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, this whole Whistler Dude irks me. Who doesn’t like a good smokie for fcuk sakes? Old Dude, Langley Dude, He loved a good dog. Cold beer, jalapeño stuffed Braut. Back when men were men. All of a sudden you are frolicking around Whistler with your engorged Mangina setting the men’s movement back decades. You know who makes a good dog....nevermind.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard good ol' Langley Country bar Gabbies is shutting down.
Many a good night after soccer games were had there.
Followed up with the 2am tube steak smothered in onions and mustard.
God those were the best smokies!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, this whole Whistler Dude irks me. Who doesn’t like a good smokie for fcuk sakes? Old Dude, Langley Dude, He loved a good dog. Cold beer, jalapeño stuffed Braut. Back when men were men. All of a sudden you are frolicking around Whistler with your engorged Mangina setting the men’s movement back decades. You know who makes a good dog....nevermind.

Love me a good smokie. It's just not a sandwich. It's not. I have my child-like tendencies, too. I like a hot dog once in a while (I also like to play Thomas the Tank with my 5 year old), and if there were enough demand on TTP, you could start your very own "Bulljive's Best Weiners" thread, and be on your way. There isn't. FFS, it's you, me, Utah, and occasionally a sighting from Regs. That's it. If it weren't for CCB this year, there would have been zero FVSL Premier thread. Nothing. So, if you want to start your Weiner Thread, have at it, I'll do my best to drag you up into relevance. That being said, I think I've been very accommodating here, compromising on key values in allowing you and other degenerates to post and review on Hot Dogs. That's what actually sets man-kind back decades, the insistence on adhering to cave-man instincts. Even though clearly I'm of a higher caliber person, I'm still a man of the people...even people like you: Neanderthals.

Utah...some crazy nights there! It was actually with a bit of sadness I read that place was closing down. An end to an era!

Last edited:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well played, @akslop , though that sandwich looks like graffiti on the Mono Lisa, if the Mono Lisa was two shitty pieces of white boy white bread. I would definitely take @bulljive 's mom's baloney over that sad ham and cheese with crappy Bick's pickles.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This 'Whistler Dude' we have posting now screams out man bun, fanny pack and dollar store crocs.

Shame

I'm putting up four signs; No KNVB. One on the 99 as you exit Squamish heading North, one in Pemby as you exit heading South, one at the Nicholas North dock (though, can't see you ever flying up to Whistler... @Rangerforever , certainly...not you), and one at Nitta Lake train station (though, can't see you taking the train up to Whistler.... @Regs, maybe...not you).

I can do this. I know the Mayor, you know.

Yes, it'll use your TTP Moniker, it's OK if it serves the purpose of blocking all Dutch visitors. No, no...I am not racist. Dude is a man of the people and appreciates all races....except the Dutch.

You have just wasted yourself the one (1) beer I was going to treat you to the next time you came up, Mister.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The “Dude’s Sandwich Review” design team has just finished white boarding the designs, and will get into production ASAP. Just waiting on the First Nations Scribe for sign #2, because, as I’ve explained, I am a man of the people and we respect all races and peoples.

....except the Dutch.

Attachments

• 55C2D575-EECA-4E20-A033-2B1EA8807EE6.jpeg
    55C2D575-EECA-4E20-A033-2B1EA8807EE6.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0