Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Earl Cochrane Resigns

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
He cited the push toward pay equity between the national teams — the men’s team has not agreed to absolute pay equity, and had previously proposed proportionately equal pay equity instead — and also said that discussions with Canadian Soccer Business to increase the base annual payment to Canada Soccer are in progress.

Meanwhile you have fans of the women being outraged that Canada is not a part of the USA/Mexico bid for the next Women's World Cup (even though they just hosted on their own in 2015) :rolleyes:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
American Horror Story Burn GIF by AHS

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meanwhile you have fans of the women being outraged that Canada is not a part of the USA/Mexico bid for the next Women's World Cup (even though they just hosted on their own in 2015) :rolleyes:

fans of the women? Or their new ringleader, Steph "I would have made a men's team if the rules didn't prevent me" Labbe

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
fans of the women? Or their new ringleader, Steph "I would have made a men's team if the rules didn't prevent me" Labbe
Trying not to name names at this point... will wait until "they" run out of normal targets and then work down the pyramid towards the bottom and TTP.

season 8 drake GIF

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

well of course... if they get something all to themselves that's progress... but also, when others get something they have to get the same, also because progress...

it's all very equitable... truly...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0