Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Eduardo breaks leg....

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia's Striker has broken his leg in a match against Birmingham. I've actually watched footage and fkcu was it an ugly tackle. Some camera's even have pic of where the cleat hit the leg and showing the break..... :( Sad news for Eduardo, a great player where he will be missed in both Croatian and Aresenal camps. Hopefully it's a quicker recovery than what they think.

If i can figure out how to put the video link up i will.

Here are some articles....

Arsenal striker Eduardo da Silva breaks leg, will likely miss Euro 2008 - World Soccer - Yahoo! Sports

Croatian Website with Video in the middle of it and pic of break at the bottom:

SportNet.hr

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although the injury is horrific, and I hope he comes back to play again. I don't think it was malicious, more off a miss timed/late/clumsy tackle

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
At that level you should be able to track and time a tackle with better precision than that. Wicked fracture - he's done for some time. Launching into someone studs up is ridiculous.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At that level you should be able to track and time a tackle with better precision than that. Wicked fracture - he's done for some time. Launching into someone studs up is ridiculous.

Best post ever.........you are spot on, m8....................:confused:

the guy should never play again...........just like the humpty dumpties who tried to take the you the phenom out tonight..........it must have been very frustrating chasing shadows.........and number 19 tonight.........GIRUY.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0