Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldhino ........

Another reason Manchester Shitty will be upset ....... I'll be gutted if Becks leaves but for 30 million quid, it'd be hard to pass that up especially in today's transfer market.

Should be a very interesting off-season with loads of speculation at the moment .........

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the bbc

Picture the scene.

Ronaldinho places the ball 30 yards from goal, looks up and sees David Seaman off his line.

The Brazilian tries his luck and the free-kick loops over Seaman's head. The ecstasy is all Ronaldinho's, the despair all Seaman's.

But this is not the World Cup. This is the Premiership, in the heat of a Manchester derby.

Ronaldinho flashes his goofy smile at the Stretford End as he peels off his United shirt, while Seaman is slumped, inconsolable, on the Old Trafford turf, slowly realising the magnitude of his misjudgement

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Becks in Barca

Here's another rumour from the BBC.

David Beckham will be offered a weekly wage of £154,000 to join Barcelona. (The Sun)

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The lastest is he has the right to call off the deal, which he may, because he doesn't want to be a political pawn in the race for the club presidency in Barcelona. Somehow I think a good cash settlement on his salary will twist his arm. It may do him good internationally to play in La Liga.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer...

I wonder who was given the unenviable task of trying to explain what a 'political pawn' was to Beckham. Nice suit by the way at the awards banquet he went to in Hollywood. :rolleyes:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny old game. ( From BBC Sport)

A David Beckham impersonator caused havoc after calling the office of Barcelona presidential favourite Joan Laporta.

Paul Mansley spoke to an aide of Laporta's to ask a few searching questions about 'his' impending move to the Nou Camp.

Top of the list were inquiries about whether he could wear his Alice band and how many Gucci shops there were in the city.

But the piece de resistance came when 20-year-old Mansley asked: "How do you spell Barcelona? I need to know for my tattoo."

The hoax was eventually rumbled, before Mansley could request that Victoria's songs be played before every home game.

Which would surely have killed off all thoughts of any transfer.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From worldsoccernews.com, here are the odds of where Beckham will end up!!!!

Specials: Where Will Beckham Play Next Season?
Real Madrid 1.83
Man Utd 2.87
Barcelona 7.00
AC Milan 8.00
Inter Milan 12.00

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He'll never play

First of all...he'll never play. Where are they gonna put him? Zidane plays his position, and who the hell would move him for Beckham?
Second of all...he ain't gonna wear #7 so we'll see how much he whines about that, and then we'll read about it in ALL THE FUKCEN MAGAZINES IN THE STORE about how unhappy he is and how it is affecting his marriage to "skeletal spice" :rolleyes:

striker14

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker,

1)Zidane does not play Beckham's position.
2) Beckham has already stated that he would not consider asking for the number seven Jersey as it is Raul's.
3) He will not whine about how unhappy he is. If you look through all the fashion crap you will notice that he does not whine about playing time or the jobs he is asked to do by his manager. He is a team player and will fit right in at Real.

A little jealous of the Poshster are we?

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I'm sure Beckham can't play in the middle and that he doesn't already know about the number issue. Real Madrid would never discuss such trivial issues such as playing time and number before sealing trhe deal on a record breaking transfer.:rolleyes:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
David Beckham's best pal Gary Neville could follow him out of Manchester United. (The Sun)

No midfield maestro, and now the thread that holds this team together, how will they survive?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe Beckham is good enough hands down to do well in Spain, Figo is most likey on his his way out Inter to complete the Ronaldo transfer, so the right side is his.

What with all the Beckham bashing for all of his hair endorsements and white suits he wears, he has with out a doubt proven time and time again he is a world class player with his performances with Man United, and for England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts