Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2004 Championship Pool

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BIg Pool, Big Winnings

In association with Coveside FC, TTP is proud to announce one of the larger Euro Championship pools in BC.

Full details can be seen here:

http://www.takethepiss.com/pools/Euro2004/

Lots of great prizes and a TTPers-only competition as well!

Please post any questions or comments in this thread and either I or Cside17 will do our best to answer them.

So who's in?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
I'm in. Going with Brazil to win it all.

My missus had one of them done, hurt like a bastard, she said.

Bit excessive for a football pool innit? Why not just fork out the £11.58, buy a new frock, have yer nails done, and be done with it?

Fcuking show-off, you'll be banging on about your offspring next.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
Why not just fork out the £11.58, buy a new frock, have yer nails done, and be done with it?

Fcuking show-off, you'll be banging on about your offspring next.

Well, I'm not going to let this opportunity to talk up my kids pass. They are not the sharpest bowling balls around but have been brought up in the traditional English way. They are chimney sweeps. Thing is, little Oliver is still stuck in one up in fcuking Chesterfieldsofashire and I haven't seen crazy Cloe since I sold her to that Bill the Butcher guy in New York. I miss them dearly, their soot covered faces and grimy little hands. If I could find them more work I'd have my 11 quid and a new frock in no time.

Is Middlesboro in Euro 2004? I'm hoping to see them stuff the French for putting me in last place the last time this tournament happened.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Well, I'm not going to let this opportunity to talk up my kids pass. They are not the sharpest bowling balls around but have been brought up in the traditional English way. They are chimney sweeps. Thing is, little Oliver is still stuck in one up in fcuking Chesterfieldsofashire and I haven't seen crazy Cloe since I sold her to that Bill the Butcher guy in New York. I miss them dearly, their soot covered faces and grimy little hands. If I could find them more work I'd have my 11 quid and a new frock in no time.

Is Middlesboro in Euro 2004? I'm hoping to see them stuff the French for putting me in last place the last time this tournament happened.

You know, it's people like you who are dragging this wonderful country to it's knees. I expect you sit there in your three-bedroomed council house watching your Sky Digital and downloading all the newest mobile ringtones while sponging off the state and muggins here who works to keep the likes of you in Rizla papers and tins of White Lightning. Sat there in your stained once-white y-fronts scratching your arse and moaning about the fact you're a trained labourer whose position has been usurped by Indians who are happy to work for £3 a week. Too good for that intcha? 'Course you are, you'll happily sit about scratching amidst the pile of discarded takeway wrappers and overflowing ashtrays, rising only once a week to go and sign on and meet your like-minded mates down The Feathers to have a flutter on the gee gees and have a shufty of the impressive collection of nicked DVD's and owt else that ain't nailed down.

All this while the fruit of your stinking loins is out 'sweeping chimneys' despite the fact that kind of endeavour went out with Ballbaby's jumpers and Luc Van Lierde's questionable taste in music. So, not only are you a sycophantic and lecherous, festering boil on the arse cheek of the state, you're a bad father as well.

What would Lita say?

Not much I hope.

Euro 2004? Steven Gerrard will win it on his own. For the fcuking krauts in pk's.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's really quite funny. Who are you talking about though? Sounds like a real loser.

The krauts eh? They still have that Karl-Heinz Rumandeggnog guy playing for them? Hopefully, I can get Lita's devilspawn to help me with my pool. Two supergeniuses are always better than one.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in.

Here's a tip. Croatia over England on the back of a Dado Prso hatrick just before Sol Campbell breaks Prso's leg and ruins Rangers up-coming season.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just checked......

Surprisingly, the bet is at evens right now. I thought it might be 4/5 with the Huns recent luck with signings. :)

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just want to thank Regs, for all the work helping us put this together!

I myself fancy Ireland, with Roy Keane to get the most red cards:rolleyes:

Coveside Fc anticipates a Minimum 200 entries as each of our team members are responsible for selling 5 entries, which equals 125. Thru other avenues, we should easily sell another 75(Hoping for way more). Hopefully, approx $2000 to the winner, plus a Molsons Jacket.

For the TTp mini pool, all TTP entry $$ are kept seperate for our own mini jackpot! If you finish 1st overall, you get both first prizes, not a bad haul.

Tell all your friends, as this also helps promote TTP, which obviously benefits Regs!

I still think Ireland will win!!:)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
June 12th... One week before the 3rd Annual TTP Golf Classic :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reminder that all pool entries are due by June 10th. Quite surprised there is not more interest in this pool.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mine will be in before the 10th. I'm just going over a few more scouting reports and wiating final team selections... This weeks friendly's should also give me an indication of what kind of form some of these teams are in.

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts