Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EURO 2012 Groups & Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The reason why the shooters shoot low is that you rarely miss the net and if you don't score it can be blamed on the keeper for making a great save...not you blasting it high over the bar and into the crowd!
Of course it's easier to hit the net if you shoot low....for ordinary hacks! These are pros getting paid big bucks. I know that Pele would never miss:D. Or Neymar :wa:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess a draw is justified for Greece and Poland but to be honest, I really started to think about the "FIX" theories after the two yellow cards shown to the Greek defender. I am surprised he held it together. A certain reaction by a Greek player at Nation's Cup a few years ago comes to mind.:confused:

But WTF is going on? How can this happen at this level? And coach's complain about our local officials, especially at the youth level? I would have removed my team from the pitch. That would have shown them.:eek:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell me, do you think the commentators draw straws to see who gets the Greek games? Only a Greek O'50's team jersey could accommodate their names on the back. I am grateful for my ancestry where the names are three syllables max.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

And my second team.......

Great start by the Russian side of the Burns' household......

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I keep forgetting that my children can support the Swedes as well. That explains a lot of their issues at the moment.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course it's easier to hit the net if you shoot low....for ordinary hacks! These are pros getting paid big bucks. I know that Pele would never miss:D. Or Neymar :wa:

I've always been amazed at the argument that they are 'professionals and should obviously do this or that with a pk because they get paid loads of money...'
They're human ffs!!!! The pressure on the taker's shoulders is astronomical! And that is all it comes down to. Nerves. At that stage, for the most part, unless you're Zidane, it is picking a spot (maybe) and hoping to hell that it goes in. Period.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed about the nerves and the pressure. But, shoot low and hope that the goalie doesn't guess right AND that you hit the target, or, shoot high and just hope you hit the target, your odds are much better. Also, by me saying they are getting big bucks all I meant by that is that they are good, they can hit any target from 12 meters out most of the time

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Germans deserved it....just warming up. Podolski is minging. I have no idea why he stayed on the park. Very impressed by Hummels at the back and think zee Germans will just get stronger. An important 3 points.

On a sidenote; Meireles is a wanker!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus the reffing in that Germany game was terrible, so inconsistent with his calls.

Agreed DB about Podolski, he better do a better job in Arsenal shirt than he did tonight.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They need Klose up front to go with Podolski. When those two play he seems to get goals from Klose's work. That and Gomez is like the German Carroll.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't Gomes have 24 goals in 55 games for ze Germans? That's not a bad strike rate if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia with an offside goal tat screwed ireland more than an thailand hooker at a full moon party . And yes I'm drunk stag weekend in tofino.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not offside. If we're being honest, there's only one team on the field trying to play.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was not offside when the Irish player played him in. He was on the shot, but that is moot once the Irish player played him through on goal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts