Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2012 Semifinals

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Elbowroom you are high as per usual:)
my Germans will dominate to a casual 3-0 win and Spain again will pass us to boredom and death with 700 passes and win 2-1 over Portugal.... Germany to win 2-0 in finals, spain just does t have the scoring power (strikers) and Gomez is just to damn good for pique to handle!!!!! Krauts to win it all yaaaaa

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Elbowroom you are high as per usual:)

The doctor prescribed it ;) and btw, did you even watch the Italy-Spain game on matchday 3? or were you too busy plucking your eyebrows?

Italy has a stong defense and their diving will drive zee Germans crazy.:crazy:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The doctor prescribed it ;) and btw, did you even watch the Italy-Spain game on matchday 3? or were you too busy plucking your eyebrows?

Italy has a stong defense and their diving will drive zee Germans crazy.:crazy:

I will point out that the Italians are probably the least diving team at the Euro's. This year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will point out that the Italians are probably the least diving team at the Euro's. This year.
as much as it pains me to say it, I'm pleasantly surprised to say I'd agree with you. The Germans have also had very little in the way of theatrics.

Usually the Italians are very much different in their style attitude etc. I like this new Italian way of playing, hard working, more direct, more risk taking, less diving. Well done.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It pains me as a Dutchman but I have to cheer for Germany.

And personally I'm not enjoying the football. It's almost becoming like tennis. The men are too technical and really too good for the small space. The women are sloppy make mistakes and score goals. At least this extra time is better.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It pains me as a Dutchman but I have to cheer for Germany.

And personally I'm not enjoying the football. It's almost becoming like tennis. The men are too technical and really too good for the small space. The women are sloppy make mistakes and score goals. At least this extra time is better.

I think soccer has gotten more technical and tactical then ever before. What we are seeing is the result of this, teams parking the bus or playing so defensively sound with their shape and strategy that the fluidity and entertainment has suffered. In the games I have seen there had been such a lack of really good opportunities unless teams are playing holland who appeared to be the one team with a formation but no shape or structure defensively.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give MB credit - Someone showed up to play today.
Cracking finishes.

I loved a tweet on the Beeb.
'Balotelli to take a red. 3-2 Germany'. :eek: :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts