Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2016

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2D1111C200000578-0-image-m-31_1443947871141.jpg

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
ja ja ja ja ja ja! this a really good one!!!
I am sorry guys, but you can not see it. Everyone tells them do not exit from the EU, but not, they continue down this path. Everyone tell them you have to change they way you play and train the youth, but not they continue this way. Really, it is tragic for a country to waste their wealth and football potential by mere stubbornnes.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
ja ja ja ja ja ja! this a really good one!!!
I am sorry guys, but you can not see it. Everyone tells them do not exit from the EU, but not, they continue down this path. Everyone tell them you have to change they way you play and train the youth, but not they continue this way. Really, it is tragic for a country to waste their wealth and football potential by mere stubbornnes.

I was listening to a radio talk show on Espn early Sunday Morning. The Topic was about a book that recently published about soccer in the USA and how the Men's team will just never be on par with the rest of the world Power houses. They Interviewed the author and he made some excellent points about poverty ,organization, structure, coaching methods and styles. Was that you doing the Interview @Soccer Coach or do you just like to plagiarize others work and post it here on TTP to make your self look good?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was listening to a radio talk show on Espn early Sunday Morning. The Topic was about a book that recently published about soccer in the USA and how the Men's team will just never be on par with the rest of the world Power houses. They Interviewed the author and he made some excellent points about poverty ,organization, structure, coaching methods and styles. Was that you doing the Interview @Soccer Coach or do you just like to plagiarize others work and post it here on TTP to make your self look good?
You guys. You do not get it. It is not about me. Many people have the opinions that we state here. The issue is that people that frequent TTP leave in self enclosed soccer communities.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys. You do not get it. It is not about me. Many people have the opinions that we state here. The issue is that people that frequent TTP leave in self enclosed soccer communities.

We get it. You're a fraud who posts the work, points and facts of others but try to make it look as though they are your own. So yes it is about you and probably healthy pay cheque to boot.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
We get it. You're a fraud who posts the work, points and facts of others but try to make it look as though they are your own. So yes it is about you and probably healthy pay cheque to boot.
If you want to be philosophical about it. Then, how many humans have original and unique ideas? No one. Almost everything that we believe and think is usually from others.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Germans will beat Belgium in the final. Italy, Portugal, Iceland and France beat inferior teams. France could get in the mood though.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys England last today due to lack of drive. It is close now days anybody can beat big clubs. You just watch and see how many cheap shots do not get called. Italy back line is doing it over and over. Refs are not calling it I wonder why. Fifa at work again. It will be fun watching Germans play Azzuri. Just think what Fifa did few months back. Anything is possible, I just hope one guy gets pissed off and smokes one of those cheap shots.
Sometimes players have to take charge.
Average of twenty six fauls a game and only three yellow cars. In my opinion five or six cards should be give on some of the fauls.
If Poland wins next game they will make it to top two. Azzuri and Germany PK's. I think Mah-shnell will do it.
France could win it all in my books deserve it.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took a game longer then I expected for England to let their fans down again

You can draw a lot of parallels between them and the Leafs.

Both consider themselves the center for their particular sport despite evidence to the contrary.
Going into a new season or tournament they consistently overrate themselves and think they have a chance.
Always find new ways to torture their loyal fans who are disillusion about their teams chances.
Haven't won anything since the 60's but still consider themselves relevant.
Always looking to fast track solving their problems by throwing more money at it only to see the same results.
Have no problem poking fun at other programs even though they are a mess.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0