Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2016

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The key is to have zero expectations with England. They've done fcuk all in International Competitions since 1966 and have let me down countless times .... would've like to seen them get to the 1/4 finals but then get hammered by the French ?? No thanks .....

No identity, tactically naive, zero balance, underperforming millionaires. Same 'ol England .....

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
England needs Slav like me to coach and they would win the cup out right. No one over 28 years old would be on the team. Old British soccer and go and get it.
Standing still soccer will sand you home for sure. In my opinion no refs from Europe should be calling the games . All from outside of Europe would be a true Tournament. Cheers they are good team with out a good leader. That is my take.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
England needs Slav like me to coach and they would win the cup out right. No one over 28 years old would be on the team. Old British soccer and go and get it.
Standing still soccer will sand you home for sure. In my opinion no refs from Europe should be calling the games . All from outside of Europe would be a true Tournament. Cheers they are good team with out a good leader. That is my take.

Sigh ....... Just a note here @Mr Base . England have the youngest squad at the Euro's - average age being 25 years old. England's football at the Euro's is a far cry from what they've done in the past - no more kick & run, etc., etc. They're still shite even if they possess the ball for 70% of the game.

Refereeing at this tournament has been top class, full stop. Anyone moaning about the officiating at this tournament has their head parked well up their ass. Should we offer to bring in shite CONCACAF or South American referee's ?? You've got no idea mate .....

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the games I was at and around, the Icelandic women were hands down in first place, out of a ski-fi movie, much like the hot blonde-dragon chick on the Game of Thrones. Hungarians were crazy hot too with eyes like a malamute. The Swedes were obviously crazy good looking, but tended to get fat as they aged. The Polish and Ukrainians as a general group were not as good looking as the Germans, and the English women were hard to distinguish from the guys.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D

Freddy - Not sure about the Gerries but the Poland/Ukraine match had a ton of dimes everywhere.
Even my wife was complimenting the wide array of splendid birds at that match, especially the Poles, which was like a 3 v 1 ratio.
Which had me totally aroused of course...

Polska - Not too shabby mate. ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0