Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA U-20 World Cup

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apologies if there has already been a thread created for this. I couldn't find one though.

So, I have a few questions.

Who is going to what games?

Anyone (HoS) going to get loaded and streak?

How does Canada look?

Anyone in particular to watch for?

I have tickets to the round of 16 match in Victoria. Taking my nephew so hopefully it will be Scotland or Nigeria against Argentina or the Czechs. I am going to look into tickets for some of the games in Burnaby as well.

Liverpool's recent signing Lucas (youngest player to over win the Golden Ball in in the Brazilian league) will be lining up for Brazil. Love to get a chance to see him but alas, they are playing back east. Sounds like a young Gerrard though. A powerhouse box-to-box midfielder who can really play.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone watching this tournament - some great matches. The France vs. Nigeria 1/4 final was outstanding. The Nigerians score in the dying seconds to tie it up. French players Gueida Fofana and Clement Grenier are future starts for sure.

Spain vs. Brazil to follow.....remember that match at Swangard a few years ago? Considering the talent and circumstances - it was the best soccer game ever played in Vancouver.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another 4 years... and another u20 world cup being mostly ignored. Sad really, because I would say the 3 goals from this one quarterfinal match are better than anything you'll see from that other tournament which is running concurrently.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

TSN is showing every single game of that tournament. Round of 16 games started last night (two games started at 9 PM and then another two this morning around 3 AM, I think).
upload_2015-6-10_7-32-26.png
Mali, Serbia, USA, and Senegal are in quarter-finals.

Four more round of 16 games to be played tonight:
upload_2015-6-10_7-35-38.png

New Zealand is around 18h ahead of us.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched Brazil dismantle Senegal 5-0 in the semi's the other day. Some serious talent on display at this tournament .........

Brazil / Serbia in the final tomorrow. Should be a cracker

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched Brazil dismantle Senegal 5-0 in the semi's the other day. Some serious talent on display at this tournament .........

Brazil / Serbia in the final tomorrow. Should be a cracker

I watched both semi-final games and while Brazil's result clearly shows who was better the result from the other game (Serbia - Mali 2:1 after extra time) is clearly misleading. Serbia should have had a lead 4:0 after first 30 minutes but they missed their great opportunities. When Mali tied the game they almost got a lead at the end of first half. Second half similar to first.

Interesting fact is that Serbia played all 3 games (round of 16, quarter finals, and semi finals) 120 minutes while Brazil played two 120-minute games (round of 16 and quarter finals) and both went into penalties. Brazil's goalie is annoying as hell during penalty shoot-out (for his theatrics against Portugal he deserved a red car). I have no idea why referee did not pull first yellow, then red.

upload_2015-6-19_11-30-30.png

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
IDEMO ORLOVI OSVAJAMO SVE!!!

Serbia are world cup winners and they beat Brazil. Never in my lifetime did I think I would ever see those words together in a news report!!!

What a ride, what a team, what an honour. I hope this generation can set the example and carry on this winning mentality, it's incredible what we've done in the last 20 years, just incredible.
gettyimages-477837772.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts