Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finger Lickin' Good

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CBC.ca said:
Man finds surprise in frozen custard
Last Updated Tue, 03 May 2005 00:56:14 EDT
CBC News

WILMINGTON, N.C. - A man in North Carolina took a mouthful of frozen chocolate custard and found himself sucking on a piece of someone's finger.

Clarence Stowers picked up a pint of the dessert on Sunday night at Kohl's Frozen Custard in Wilmington, N.C.

When he got home, he scooped up a spoonful and began sucking on the finger, which he said he initially thought was candy.

Stowers told the Wilmington television station WWAY that he spat the piece out but still couldn't tell what it was so he took it into the kitchen, rinsed it off and "just started screaming."

"I'm sick at my stomach, I just can't get that taste out of my mouth," the television station WECT reported him as saying.

The owner of the custard shop, Craig Thomas, confirmed that an employee had lost part of a finger in a custard-dispensing machine.

As some employees hurried to help the injured worker, a drive-through window attendant who didn't know about the accident scooped some of the custard into a pint and sold it.

State officials sanitized the equipment involved in the accident on Monday.
Article.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny, a woman claimed to have found a piece of a finger at Wendy's and is now facing charges of the "allegations". Wendy's has taken a BIG hit, regardless if it was true or not :( . Fast food at it's finest, I guess :rolleyes:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
even funnier, jerry seinfeld said in an interveiw last week that this is not the only incedent involving wendy's chili. apparently, a week later at the same location, a entire human body was found in the wendy's chili machine. the scary thing is that the body was missing one finger. even scarier though is that tests were run on the two only to show no relation to each other. go figure :p .

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pair pleads guilty in Wendy's finger case

SC said:
Funny, a woman claimed to have found a piece of a finger at Wendy's and is now facing charges of the "allegations". Wendy's has taken a BIG hit, regardless if it was true or not :( . Fast food at it's finest, I guess :rolleyes:
Glad to see that this issue has been resolved!:rolleyes:
Pair pleads guilty in Wendy's finger case

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) - A Nevada couple pleaded guilty Friday to all charges related to planting a human finger in a bowl of Wendy's chili in a scheme to extort money from the fast food restaurant chain.

Anna Ayala, 39, and Jaime Placencia, 43, pleaded guilty to conspiring to file a false claim and attempted grand theft in a scheme that the Dublin, Ohio-based Wendy's International Inc. claimed cost it $2.5 million US in lost sales because of bad publicity.

"Thankfully, law enforcement thwarted their successful efforts at theft," said Deputy District Attorney David Boyd.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0