Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Foggy Dew Irish Pub

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know...this is a given, but Sundays...$2.50 CORONA'S

Can't beat a few bottles o' Corona after a game! Can't complain about the food either...not bad!

striker14

Num3n

Jan 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
i find it insulting that they call it an 'irish' pub... i went in once and now never again.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow you went fishing.

I was there last Friday to watch the Canucks game. after the game they turned the lights way down, and as we left there was a line of at least 50 people waiting to get in. The place was packed and there was some house band setting up. I cant beleive people would pay cover to get in there, but I guess it's a night club for people who dont like night clubs.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's no cover at the Foggy Dew, unless you call paying the bouncers (which about half the people going do) cover. They attempted to charge cover about a year ago and lost their entire fri/sat crowd. Its a pretty shitty place, espiecally when you find yourself waiting in line for it, but its free and you cant find much better in coq/port moody

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dutch13,

but its free and you cant find much better in coq/port moody

Port Moody, has The Point which is also free and is a pretty good pub/night club on weekends. For those who like it rough around the edges Coquitlam has Woody's which I can't remember ever having to pay cover there either!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep in mind that "Foggy Dew" is actually a chain, like "Shark Club." Are you referring to the one in Richmond or the one in Coquitlam?

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
True, the Well is the best in Port Moody, great place to sit down for a few, if you can get a table.

I have heard they're pouring a ton of money into Jake's Crossing a block down from the point on St. Johns.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
True, the Well is the best in Port Moody, great place to sit down for a few, if you can get a table.

I have heard they're pouring a ton of money into Jake's Crossing a block down from the point on St. Johns.

my brother did that for 15 yrs ....now he's a broke ass drunk :)

the well has an awsome selection of beer including one of the best pints of tetley smooth

hhhmmm tetley

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0