Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL All Stars Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So this year the FVSL Open Men's All Star team will play a home and away series with the Vancouver Island All Stars this year........(Total aggregate of a two game home and away series)

To make things interesting...........They also want to do a Mens Masters FVSL vs Island All Star series............

Both teams travel together on a bus and play both games on the same day.

The home team would be in charge of hosting everything.....Fields, Refs, Changerooms, and a nice Social Afterwards.

This should be a great time for all the players...................The only thing here is we now have to start selcting a group of players who we feel would represent the Valley Over 35's well. (Yes only over 35 players)

A group of players will be put on a bigger list that will slowly become the team of twenty players.

I think the whole experience will be great and i look forward to seeing our Valley Boys do very well here..........

The next question here is..............what 20 players should be chosen?

There are many good players in the league but we have to take a very solid group of players.

More to come................Just want to know your thoughts on who should, and who should not be chosen...........

Nice

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You donkeys are talking about two different teams.

The Old Rangers and the Older Rangers.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So this year the FVSL Open Men's All Star team will play a home and away series with the Vancouver Island All Stars this year........(Total aggregate of a two game home and away series)

To make things interesting...........They also want to do a Mens Masters FVSL vs Island All Star series............

Both teams travel together on a bus and play both games on the same day.

The home team would be in charge of hosting everything.....Fields, Refs, Changerooms, and a nice Social Afterwards.

This should be a great time for all the players...................The only thing here is we now have to start selcting a group of players who we feel would represent the Valley Over 35's well. (Yes only over 35 players)

A group of players will be put on a bigger list that will slowly become the team of twenty players.

I think the whole experience will be great and i look forward to seeing our Valley Boys do very well here..........

The next question here is..............what 20 players should be chosen?

There are many good players in the league but we have to take a very solid group of players.

More to come................Just want to know your thoughts on who should, and who should not be chosen...........

Nice

Well Coach who would coach the team?;) I think the allstars would look good in Geu uniforms.:DFcuk riding over on the bus, either go by plane or helicopter. What's the matter with the VMSL don't they have 20 players that are good to compete with us?:wa:

$$$MANbackandtannedthenewbrownguy

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach/Manager - Coach
Nutrionist - Rangerforever
Propaganda - Moneyman
Home Field Referee - Whistle Blower

With these four at the helm does it even matter who plays? :D

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are quite a few over 35 players who are still playing men's open that could quite possibly make the old guys team, would they be eligible?

A couple guys I can think of would be Billy J, Josh S. Matt E.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good point Sliver............The league would have to have the final say about that.

I agree with those players and would take them on my team!:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know a bag of dicks that just turned 35 today. Problem is he would bring the volume on the bus up a couple or 18 dBA.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv, a thought.

Games are going to be scheduled later in the day. No start times before 3pm.

We can hit the links, then hit the beer garden and watch the games.

Most importantly, we need to find a golfer who doesn't drink so they can chaffeur us around.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
4STGMP and I have reciprocal memberships at Gorge, Royal Colwood, and Nanaimo... this is getting interesting.

By the way... a golfer that doesnt drink??? You're kidding right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0