Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beat me to it. Teams for this years Div 2.

Abby United B
FV Red Devils
FV Blue Devils
Langley Dynamo
Langley Sparta
Mission SC
Port Moody Gunners
Pomo Titans
SAFC Red Bulls
Surrey United
Temple United Coyotes
Westcoast Black Knights

A few new teams in the mix with and and a few return to the dance with Coyotes and Gunners. Should be some competitive games this year. Which Abby and FV Devils teams show up, both have lots of quality. Are the Pomo Gunners still using the club system with the always talented U21s. Dynamo and Sparta will they continue their tradition of top 4 finishes? If the Knights get their numbers will their size and skill be to much for teams to deal with? Good luck this year fellas.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
SAFC's home field is going to be Sunday's @ Cloverdale Athletic instead of our traditional Saturdays @ Newton Athletic. Anyone else have their home field day and locations available yet? Another friday night in the mission mountians? lol 'Sigh'

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
SAFC's home field is going to be Sunday's @ Cloverdale Athletic instead of our traditional Saturdays @ Newton Athletic. Anyone else have their home field day and locations available yet? Another friday night in the mission mountians? lol 'Sigh'

Yessir. Unfortunately I guess?
Sunday night or Friday nights are our only options. I can't stand Sunday games as I can never sleep after, and I think a few of our guys feel the same.

Either way I feel some of you guys would be upset with Sunday nights out in Mission, or Friday nights. Sorry fellas

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the surrey teams will have lots of home games at cloverdale this season, think we have Sundays at 2 on the grass pitch still

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's top 4 not bottom 4
Pretty sure ranks 6-8 all sat within a win or two maybe a tie or two from snatching a spot away from those who finished 3&4 respectfully last season. Including a final game show down between red bulls and Red Devils in which the winner basically punched their ticket to provincials.

Also it was just a fair guess of mine. Sorry if your side wasn't in my guess. D2 will be a very competitive, long & fun season for every team. No need to start the season with little sportsmanship my friend.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure ranks 6-8 all sat within a win or two maybe a tie or two from snatching a spot away from those who finished 3&4 respectfully last season. Including a final game show down between red bulls and Red Devils in which the winner basically punched their ticket to provincials.

Also it was just a fair guess of mine. Sorry if your side wasn't in my guess. D2 will be a very competitive, long & fun season for every team. No need to start the season with little sportsmanship my friend.
#takethepiss

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 1
Pomo Gunners vs Mission

Dynamo
vs FVRD- basing this on the fact the Red Devils not showing up for the first few weeks of the past couple of seasons. 2-0

Abby B vs RedBulls- RedBulls to win a close one. 1-3.

Surrey SC vs Knights- Tough one to call, Surrey had some good results towards the end of last season, and the Knights are in sure as strong as last season. 2-2

Titans vs Sparta- easily the game of the week, Going 1-2 Sparta.

Coyotes vs FVBD- I know little about both teams. Blue Devils obviously defending Presidents Cup champs but from what I hear they lost a couple of guys. Coyotes once upon a time was a strong division 2 side which I'm sure they will be again. No prediction for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts