Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradner game cancelled today--Township of Langley is f******

Anyways, nice 3-1 win for Dynamo. We came out flying, should of had 2 or 3 in the first 15. Then it evens out, I'm worried because those missed opportunities do come back to haunt you. We get one against the flow of play with 20 to go on a breakaway. For the last 15 minutes they are on us hard, our goalie made good saves and several balls just missing the target. They come out in the second and apply pressure for 10 minutes with about 5 corners in a row. We survive and we get one against the flow again. 2-0. They then seem to deflate, not a tough second half which was good for me because I was going for 90 due to shortage of guys. We go up 3-0 then they get one with about 20 seconds to go which ruined our keeps shutout.

The Knights are a good group of guys but MASSIVE roster, I chatted with I think 8 different strikers, tough to get a flow going for a few of them. Not the same goon squad of 4-5 years ago, good fast hard played game and friendly guys.

Just a heads up Zidane Fan, won't be there for next week. I always look forward to the Sparta battle. I will have to get your eloquent summary on TTP or unless when you lose a game, no summary at all.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 11 predictions
Mission vs Abby- Pretty good new signing set to make his debut for us this weekend.
Red Devils 1-2 Gunners
Knights 1-3 Titans
Sparta 2-2 Dynamo- MOTW
Surrey 0-3 Blue Devils

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction time
Mission 1-0 Abby
Red Devils 2-2 Gunners
Knights 0-3 Titans
Sparta 1-1 Dynamo
Surrey 2-1 Blue Devils
Unlucky Red Bulls get a bye could have been their first win this weekend until Temple folded

Huevos Rancheros

Nov 16, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 11 predictions
Mission vs Abby- Pretty good new signing set to make his debut for us this weekend.
Red Devils 1-2 Gunners
Knights 1-3 Titans
Sparta 2-2 Dynamo- MOTW
Surrey 0-3 Blue Devils

Putting the pressure on the new signing eh? Is this a farm team production, trade, or a free-agency acquisition?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Putting the pressure on the new signing eh? Is this a farm team production, trade, or a free-agency acquisition?

Nothing but pressure with the tight race for those 5 provincial spots this year.

Free Agent acquisition, credit to @Connor J on making it happen.

All though rumours that he won't be at the Abby game starting to make the rounds.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing but pressure with the tight race for those 5 provincial spots this year.

Free Agent acquisition, credit to @Connor J on making it happen.

All though rumours that he won't be at the Abby game starting to make the rounds.
I say cut him. This is Div 2. Hard working, salt of the earth kind of footballers. Go play Premier if he wants to flake out.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 0-2 Abby

Close good game from both sides, I feel a draw probably would have been a fairer result. Their 2nd goal was the very last kick of the game, so 2-0 is far from a fair reflection of the game. Abby with the team they had out tonight will take some beating, having seen them play 3 times this year now, i can say that was the strongest team they’ve fielded in those 3 games at least.

Congrats on the 3 points, and thanks for letting us use your field.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1- Sparta 2
We had 65% possession at least, majority of chances: Couldn’t finish. Their first was a counter out of nowhere. Their second was a scramble goal we could not clear. We got a cracker goal after previously hitting a post mid way through the second. Hit the post off a free kick last play of the game. We had no luck tonight. Is what it is.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1- Sparta 2
We had 65% possession at least, majority of chances: Couldn’t finish. Their first was a counter out of nowhere. Their second was a scramble goal we could not clear. We got a cracker goal after previously hitting a post mid way through the second. Hit the post off a free kick last play of the game. We had no luck tonight. Is what it is.
But your coach had his tactics spot on, waiting until we were gassed in the middle before subbing on his secret weapon....

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well... I wish I could say I used any tactics at all... I just bring the oranges.

My secret weapon only went on late because i had 5 center midfielders available... and only 3.5 Defenders. We all know my secret weapon can't play Defense.

Classic Dynamo, 24 guys signed and you'd think we could get a nice even mix of players by position...NOPE! Always 18 guys at a game, but its like pulling letters out a scrabble bag to see what you will get each week!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for week 11, start of the second half of the season.

Mission vs Gunners- Tough game against a team who’ve put together a good run recently.

Knights 2-0 Surrey- Depends on what Knights team shows up.

RedBulls 1-4 Abby- Abby pull out the same squad from last week, and they shouldn’t have many problems.

Red Devils 2-3 Dynamo- Red Devils have the ability to score but they give away far too many chances. Close game but I see Dynamo edging it late.

Sparta 1-1 Titans-MOTW with both teams likely to finish inside the top 4 it’ll be a close one.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo missing their best d man for the second straight week. Tough game.
Sparta 2- Titans1. Sparta goes up quickly then play their 8-1-1 speciality
Abby 2-Red Bulls 0. I had them upset of the week 2 weeks ago but not this time.
Knights 1-Surrey 1. Knights should be better, too many ties
Mission 2- Gunners1. Mission sneaky good

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough loss for us last week, and not going to be any easier this week as we will be missing quite a few key guys because of the game being changed to Friday night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts