Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Abby should take care of surrey again on Tuesday. Congrats on the title Abby, you guys will do well in div 1 :wa:

Terafufard

Apr 1, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly im gay, haven’t came out of the closet but when I match up against the rb on abby B , its so hard for me not to touch his

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Decision Day! League will be determined tonight with Abby B vs Surrey. Both teams have plenty to play for with Abby B needing at least 1 point to secure 1st place and Surrey needing 1 point (I think) to secure Provincials. If I were a betting man, I'd say they are likely to just leave the ball at the 50 and play 90 minutes of red rover to the tune of a 0-0 draw so they both get what they want. Good luck tonight boys.

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Decision Day! League will be determined tonight with Abby B vs Surrey. Both teams have plenty to play for with Abby B needing at least 1 point to secure 1st place and Surrey needing 1 point (I think) to secure Provincials. If I were a betting man, I'd say they are likely to just leave the ball at the 50 and play 90 minutes of red rover to the tune of a 0-0 draw so they both get what they want. Good luck tonight boys.
The team Surrey is chasing is the Blue Devils, who they split the season series with, each notching a win.

HOWEVER, because the Blue Devils beat Surrey 4-1, with Surrey winning the return match 2-1, Blue Devils hold the tie breaker for the last provincial spot with a 5-3 goal advantage.

I'm thinking Surrey is going for the win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0