Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 1
Pomo Gunners vs Mission

Dynamo
vs FVRD- basing this on the fact the Red Devils not showing up for the first few weeks of the past couple of seasons. 2-0

Abby B vs RedBulls- RedBulls to win a close one. 1-3.

Surrey SC vs Knights- Tough one to call, Surrey had some good results towards the end of last season, and the Knights are in sure as strong as last season. 2-2

Titans vs Sparta- easily the game of the week, Going 1-2 Sparta.

Coyotes vs FVBD- I know little about both teams. Blue Devils obviously defending Presidents Cup champs but from what I hear they lost a couple of guys. Coyotes once upon a time was a strong division 2 side which I'm sure they will be again. No prediction for this one.

Pomo
Red Bulls
Surrey
Sparta
Blue devils

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2 r.devils 4
We had the majority of possession and chances in the first half, they had 2 chances and scored 2 goals. Second half they scored on a nice free kick. We pushed in the last 5 min and scored 2. Last play of the game their guy pots one off the counter.
Props to their goalie for making a few big saves when it was 0-0 in the first.
Think we needed a preseason game instead of just training.
Red Devils took their chances tonight and were missing a few guys to boot. Shite way to start the season but it always seems to go this way

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2 r.devils 4
We had the majority of possession and chances in the first half, they had 2 chances and scored 2 goals. Second half they scored on a nice free kick. We pushed in the last 5 min and scored 2. Last play of the game their guy pots one off the counter.
Props to their goalie for making a few big saves when it was 0-0 in the first.
Think we needed a preseason game instead of just training.
Red Devils took their chances tonight and were missing a few guys to boot. Shite way to start the season but it always seems to go this way

Easy W for you guys next week at least. Unless you have 8 guys who have never played too.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 1-0 Redbulls

Redbulls missing guys, Abby misssing a couple too. Game could easily have gone either way, fortunately for Abby it went in their favour.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
surrey united sc- 3
Westcoast fc bk- 1

game started off at a pretty fast pace both teams had chances in the first half, but i would say the black knights had the better ones but our keep made some good saves and kept a clean sheet in the first half. Second half you could tell the black knights were getting tired, we had a lot of subs which is abnormal for us but all of our off season pick ups sure helped us out in keeping us fresh. There was still no scoring until about 15 minutes left in the 2nd half when the black knights caught us on a fast break and made a nice cross field pass to there winger who finished it off nicely in the top right corner of the net. Right off the restart we carried the ball forward up field and made a few quick passes and ended up getting the ball past there keeper into the bottom left corner. We kept pressing forward and slotted away 2 more goals in the last 10 minutes or so making the score 3-1. I feel like we deserved the win but the knights played well and if they didn't get fatigued game might have had a different outcome. we had 8 subs they had 1...... but well played by them not too much rough stuff on the field was a good first game, think we can do well this year if us more season guys and our new young guns can mesh well, anyways onto the next game.

baller999

Mar 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 0 - PMO 2

Good clean, hard fought game. 0-0 at half, Then they managed to break the ice and knotted a second one late. PMO controlled the play, however we did have some chances we should of finished. We were missing some key bodies tonight which hurt us, however don't want to take anything away from PMO as they played well and deserved the win. Should be a very close league, battle for provincial spots will be tight!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
0 out of 4 correct this past week, trying for at least 1 out of 5 this.

Mission vs Dynamo

Blue Devils vs Knights- Blue Devils fresh of a hammering of new boys Coyotes heading in with confidence. 2-1

Red Devils vs Titans- Game of the week with two of the strongest teams in the division. I see this being a high scoring affair for some reason, either 3-3 or 4-4.

Red Bulls vs Pomo Gunners- We beat the Gunners so I would assume the Red Bulls will easily. 3-0.

Sparta vs Surrey- Sparta will bounce back after this week, but Surrey will keep it close. 1-0 or 2-1.

Coyotes vs Abby B- Hopefully Coyotes make it through the entire game without quitting this week. 0-3.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
0 out of 4 correct this past week, trying for at least 1 out of 5 this.

Mission vs Dynamo

Blue Devils vs Knights- Blue Devils fresh of a hammering of new boys Coyotes heading in with confidence. 2-1

Red Devils vs Titans- Game of the week with two of the strongest teams in the division. I see this being a high scoring affair for some reason, either 3-3 or 4-4.

Red Bulls vs Pomo Gunners- We beat the Gunners so I would assume the Red Bulls will easily. 3-0.

Sparta vs Surrey- Sparta will bounce back after this week, but Surrey will keep it close. 1-0 or 2-1.

Coyotes vs Abby B- Hopefully Coyotes make it through the entire game without quitting this week. 0-3.

I'm going to go with:

Abbotsford Untd B over Coyotes 3-0 Final

Sparta tie with Surrey United 2-2 Final

SAFC over PMO Lordco Gunners 4-1 Final

PMO Titans over Red Devils 2-1 Final

Blue Devils over Black Knights 4-1 Final

Mission over Dynamo 4-1 Final

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 for mission? Any particular reason for this quess or are you just going with your huge gut?

just so you know, you can't predict the score of your own game or your a douche. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0