Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again low class from there player getting tossed towards our guy getting tossed ripping on his disability. Should never go that low at this age in my opinion.

Sometimes people need to take a deep breath and understand we are grown men playing mid-level soccer in a league of average quality competing for cups, that outside the FVSL, nobody remembers the name of. Give your head a shake.

That being said, if it wasn't for tw*ts like this, we would have nobody to piss on.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 0 - Mission 1

Overall a clean hard fought battle. Thought the first half was pretty even. Both teams exchanging good chances. Missed 2 or 3 clear cut breakaways. Their keeper was unreal and made huge saves. They had a close chance with a header late in the first but our player played it well and never let the striker get off a good header. Thought we had a bit more possesion and the better chances. First half was close but giving the edge to PMO. Second half i thought we played a lot better. Missed another breakaway and had a lot of great opportunities. Just couldnt score. Late in the game their striker ended it with a well placed shot in the corner. They also had some chances from corners and set pieces but our d played well. I agree with you 4th place about your golie being the motm but to say your team controlled the play for the most part? I completly disagree. We had most of the chances, majority of the possesion and our d played great. We have no one to blame but ourselves. Missed about 4 breakaways, we didnt finish and you guys did. Disappointing loss but thats how it goes sometimes. Great group of guys, always enjoy the battles with mission. Looking forward to play again

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 0 - Mission 1

Overall a clean hard fought battle. Thought the first half was pretty even. Both teams exchanging good chances. Missed 2 or 3 clear cut breakaways. Their keeper was unreal and made huge saves. They had a close chance with a header late in the first but our player played it well and never let the striker get off a good header. Thought we had a bit more possesion and the better chances. First half was close but giving the edge to PMO. Second half i thought we played a lot better. Missed another breakaway and had a lot of great opportunities. Just couldnt score. Late in the game their striker ended it with a well placed shot in the corner. They also had some chances from corners and set pieces but our d played well. I agree with you 4th place about your golie being the motm but to say your team controlled the play for the most part? I completly disagree. We had most of the chances, majority of the possesion and our d played great. We have no one to blame but ourselves. Missed about 4 breakaways, we didnt finish and you guys did. Disappointing loss but thats how it goes sometimes. Great group of guys, always enjoy the battles with mission. Looking forward to play again

okay I'll rephrase. Imo I thought we played the better football in the first 2/3rds of the field, controlling the ball and dictating the speed of the game. You guys were more impactful in the final third leading to better chances, I wouldn't say our final ball wasn't good, it was more so you're defensive shape made it hard for us to break down. We also don't have a player like you do in Dave who's able to drag defences around in the same way weather it be with the ball or with his movement. That I thought was the main difference in creating chances.

It's a hard point to argue when you guys did play some good stuff, and did create more chances. Either way it means nothing and you guys deserved something from the game, but sometimes that's how it goes.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was definitely 1-0 Mission, website is a mistake. And for 4th place i agree with most of what you said but still disagree with controlling the possession and speed of the game. Im not saying your wrong, we are different people with different views and analyses on the game. I respect your answer. And yes Dave is our best player, he is clutch and the heart of our team. Good luck rest of the season, thanks for replying

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 1-1 Surrey
Annoying game, we played well for the first 20, and terrible for the last 70. So frustrating to watch, that was the first time I've really wished I was playing instead of just being on the sideline since the injury.

Surrey are probably the worst team we've played in two years. Awful style but for some reason their style worked and caused us problems. Even though they probably should have won on the day I feel as though we should have beat them 5 or 6 nothing. I guess that's somewhat karma for stealing points last week against Moody without deserving them.

They scored a pen in the 75th, we equalized with 5 mins left. Like I said awful performance, and probably an undeserved point but that's how the game goes.

As for Surrey, bunch of cnuts. Beaking the whole game, with the worst insults I've heard since u13 but I guess most of them aren't much older than u13.

I without doubt sound sour about the loss, but I feel I could have scored 20 against those little cnuts by myself.
Ffs

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
As stated by 4th place they carried the play easily in the first 20 mins of the game and I still think got the better of the first half with a couple good chances just missing for them, we also missed a few chances in our couple quick spells of possession up the field. Second half I feel mission got tired or frusterated they couldn't get a goal in on such an "inferior" team and they were forcing things too much. We started to get a lot more chances and missed a lot of good opportunities and finally got a penalty kick which we finished. As stated with about 5 to go there smallest but quick winger got a hold of a ball about 20 yards out and nicely placed it into the bottom right corner, it took a deflection off one of our players, but even so still would have been a tough save for our keeper. Mission was defiantly well organized and had some good possession, too bad they didn't have their superstar playing who would shame all players in div 2, hopefully you heal up and show us how to play soccer next time. Didnt feel like there was too much animosity on the field until the end, but it's a game where both teams are trying to win and emotions run high when it's so close. Anyways good game by mission and onto the next game

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Won't be this year but I'll make you a promise for next year. How many you guys want to lose by? I need the motivation for the rehab so shoot me an answer.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
:oops:Whoops. Had a few too many last night, and I guess the cocky version of myself came out lol.

Still stand by Surrey being annoying with their insults from players, and their bench throughout. If a player asks the ref why a foul wasn't given doesn't make him "weak" or "soft," and it doesn't mean we're calling you a dirty team. In no way did I or anyone on my team think you guys were dirty, you guys went into tackles hard and fair, and constant you guys are soft shouts etc from the sidelines was just plain annoying. Same with the one idiot on your sideline snapping that I gave a throw in our way from something that happened 5 yards in front of me, but according to said idiot I was cheating. It was a throw around the half way line, like I'm going to cheat to gain an "advantage" for a throw in.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
All good emotions run high in close games, I'm pretty sure your bench wasn't silent either. Part of the game, we shook hands with the majority of your guys after the game aswell.
Hopefully you recover for next year and can help your team out, it's tough like you said to watch and not be able to play, good luck to you guys in your next games.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Whoops I drank too much"......?
"It's ok, good luck in your next game"......?

Wtf is this?
@Regs i think these guys are in violation of TPP rules?

@krisztiant do you know who @4thplacetrophy is? The guy left Prem voluntarily to play in div. 2. He has won so many trophies and scored so many goals how dare you! I tried asking him for an autograph during our game against mission but he was too busy looking up at the sky shaking his head the whole time.

As far as your team whining the whole game @krisztiant are you guys in the same club as Red Bulls?

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just can't wait to play him and see what his amazing skills are about, I had no issues with anyone on the field everyone played fair so no reason to go after mission because of one of there guys. As for being whiney again that comment comming from a guy on the side lines who couldn't handle his beer. When we played red bulls last year they didn't whine much, so maybe the aquired some new guys....

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
@krisztiant do you know who @4thplacetrophy is? The guy left Prem voluntarily to play in div. 2. He has won so many trophies and scored so many goals how dare you! I tried asking him for an autograph during our game against mission but he was too busy looking up at the sky shaking his head the whole time.

Correct about everything but I feel as though you're lying about the autograph? If you're not then sorry I didn't hear you asking.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Whoops I drank too much"......?
"It's ok, good luck in your next game"......?

Wtf is this?
@Regs i think these guys are in violation of TPP rules?

As far as your team whining the whole game @krisztiant are you guys in the same club as Red Bulls?

I was going to come back with a smart ass response. But any dynamo isn’t worth the time. See ya in a few weeks.
I just can't wait to play him and see what his amazing skills are about, I had no issues with anyone on the field everyone played fair so no reason to go after mission because of one of there guys. As for being whiney again that comment comming from a guy on the side lines who couldn't handle his beer. When we played red bulls last year they didn't whine much, so maybe the aquired some new guys....

No new guys who whine on our end. If anything we’ve been missing our entire team for the entire start of the season.

Always a good match between us and most. Seems to only be problems when we a certain Langley team. Because of 1 certain player.. weird.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ps. We’re men/adults let’s keep it civil. Everyone has to go to work or go home to family. No need to purposely hurt someone or start a war on the field. Watch your tackles & im sure everyone will be happy. TTP.

baller999

Mar 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 3 - Blue Devils 1

Tight first half, ended 1-1. Second half we took over and grinded them down and added 2 more. They seemed to give up at the 65 minute mark. Our average player was probably 10 years older then them, but somehow we out worked them. They have some good players who are skilled, however they have a questionable attitude and work ethic. They were fitter and younger then us, however we have more experience and a better soccer IQ, that was the difference. Good luck to them the rest of the way, league looking tighter and tighter.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 3 - Blue Devils 1

Tight first half, ended 1-1. Second half we took over and grinded them down and added 2 more. They seemed to give up at the 65 minute mark. Our average player was probably 10 years older then them, but somehow we out worked them. They have some good players who are skilled, however they have a questionable attitude and work ethic. They were fitter and younger then us, however we have more experience and a better soccer IQ, that was the difference. Good luck to them the rest of the way, league looking tighter and tighter.

I watched the game, I would agree with that. They started the better, and we're definitely worthy of their lead. After that Sparta seemed to wake up and started creating chances. I thought the Blue Devils lost their way a bit when their best player went down injured, hopefully he's back playing soon as it looked quite bad.

Abby B beat the Gunners 3-2 as well.

Knights were leading 1-0 early on against the Red Devils, not sure what's happening now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0