Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 3-1 Pomo Gunners
Dynamo 2-2 Black Knights-MOTW in my opinion. I think I remember they had some disagreements last year, and both teams are pretty solid with full squads. Makes for a good game.
Blue Devils 3-1 RedBulls
Red Devils 2-1 Abby B
Titans 3-0 Surrey
Temple vs Mission- game likely to happen as they're home? I guess if it was in Mission there's 0% chance they would play based on previous weeks.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game for Surrey this weekend to stop the bleeding. They have missed a few games and only have 5 points in the last 4 games they played.
Abby vs RD will be good game, as will the actual war that will take place between Black Knights and Dynamo. That's one to watch for sure.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 10

Table is tight as I can ever remember in div 2 with only 6 points separating 1st trough 8th place teams. Looks like every week will have a lot of movement.

Predictions

PMO gunners 2-1 over Sparta in a bit of an upset ( Friday night game in PMO May make it difficult for Spartas old boys to get there )

Dynamo 2 - 2 with black knights

Blue devils 3-2 over red bulls ( plan the relegation parade to div 3 fellas )

PMO Titans 3-1 over surrey ( surrey on turf not as good as on their home grass pitch )

Mission 4-0 over temple ( if temple show up ... )

Red Devils vs Abby ( solid derby and match of the week for sure )

Past our bedtime.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game for Surrey this weekend to stop the bleeding. They have missed a few games and only have 5 points in the last 4 games they played.
Abby vs RD will be good game, as will the actual war that will take place between Black Knights and Dynamo. That's one to watch for sure.
Yes. Always look forward to playing the Black Knight Rugby Team.

Predictions:
Sparta 2- Gunners1- Gunners style will frustrate the geezers for a half or so but they are a smart bunch and will come back for a win.
RedBulls 3- Blue Devils 2. UPSET of the week. Red Bulls are a good side, they will snap out of this slump
Red Devils 4-Abby 3. Abbys best player still suspended from our game--this will be a track meet
Titans 1-Surrey 1. A yawner.
Mission 6 - Temple 2. Big step between Div 3 and 2 and Temple is having a tough go.
Dynamo- Black Knights. Always close.

SurreyJack123

Mar 18, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys, have you all seen the new Blue Devil jerseys?? Are they purple or are they blue..
Whoever picked those jerseys either has a very bad taste or is color blind.

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-2 for Abby vs Red Devils. Close game in what I say and Abby last goal was a defection. Ether teams could have won but I think honestly should have been a tie. Sick free kick goal for Red Devils tho and Abby goalie made some key big saves to save the 3 points. Clean game very in joyful to watch

Mujahideen

Oct 20, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby vs Devils was a close one. Should've been a tie game but Abby's goalie bailed them out on numerous occasions. The better team still came out with a W. Mission vs abby next weekend should be a good match aswell.

Also with a full squad .. Abby will destroy Sparta any day of the week.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby vs Devils was a close one. Should've been a tie game but Abby's goalie bailed them out on numerous occasions. The better team still came out with a W. Mission vs abby next weekend should be a good match aswell.

Even on Wing night Wednesday? Impressive

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think you're confusing Abby with PMO Gunners.......

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey united - 0
PMO titans - 4

Not much to say they won 4-0, we couldn't finish any chances and they took almost all of there's

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Very creative name Mujahideen! Asalaam alaikam brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0