Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Div 1 - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is this nsfc mustangs team? Where did they come from? I can’t find them in any standings from last fall or spring? 11-0 is a score line in week 1.

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunna bump this dead thread out of boredom.

PMO SC Gunners B - TWU Spartans B: 1 - 2
Langley FC - TSS FC Rovers II U21: 0 - 6
Chilliwack FC - Abbotsford United U21: 7 - 0
Coastal FC B - North Surrey Mustangs: 9 - 0
Langley United B - PMO SC Piranhas: 5 - 2
Juba FC - North Delta SC NEWWAY: 2 - 1

Some pretty big games/scorelines this last weekend.

Chilliwack still undefeated after a 7-0 win over Abby. It probably could've been more, but we seemed to let off the gas after 60-ish minutes. Langley has managed to hold the top spot with a 5-2 win over the Piranhas, while Coastal has moved up into 3rd after a 9-0 thrashing against the Mustangs.

With the Langley United and Coastal games this weekend, as well as Chilliwack having it's biggest game of the season so far, we could potentially see the top 3 starts to pull away in points.

There's still lots of football to be had; the second half of the season will be interesting.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunna bump this dead thread out of boredom.

PMO SC Gunners B - TWU Spartans B: 1 - 2
Langley FC - TSS FC Rovers II U21: 0 - 6
Chilliwack FC - Abbotsford United U21: 7 - 0
Coastal FC B - North Surrey Mustangs: 9 - 0
Langley United B - PMO SC Piranhas: 5 - 2
Juba FC - North Delta SC NEWWAY: 2 - 1

Some pretty big games/scorelines this last weekend.

Chilliwack still undefeated after a 7-0 win over Abby. It probably could've been more, but we seemed to let off the gas after 60-ish minutes. Langley has managed to hold the top spot with a 5-2 win over the Piranhas, while Coastal has moved up into 3rd after a 9-0 thrashing against the Mustangs.

With the Langley United and Coastal games this weekend, as well as Chilliwack having it's biggest game of the season so far, we could potentially see the top 3 starts to pull away in points.

There's still lots of football to be had; the second half of the season will be interesting.

Don’t know much about div 1 teams anymore, but is Coastal similar to the guys who played premier before Delta moved back over from the VMSL? North Delta lose a bunch of guys from the past couple of years? Langley B look pretty strong, but I’m not surprised considering they’re coached by Azad, and I know they added a few young kids from HPL last year. But if they win the league are they able to take promotion? Probably better than the two at the bottom in premier right now so you’d think the league would benefit from allowing them up.

And then North Surrey getting relegated straight to div 4 or what? That record is awful, and won’t improve much in div 2. Even Surrey U21 wasn’t that bad last year, and they’re still losing badly in div 2.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don’t know much about div 1 teams anymore, but is Coastal similar to the guys who played premier before Delta moved back over from the VMSL? North Delta lose a bunch of guys from the past couple of years? Langley B look pretty strong, but I’m not surprised considering they’re coached by Azad, and I know they added a few young kids from HPL last year. But if they win the league are they able to take promotion? Probably better than the two at the bottom in premier right now so you’d think the league would benefit from allowing them up.

And then North Surrey getting relegated straight to div 4 or what? That record is awful, and won’t improve much in div 2. Even Surrey U21 wasn’t that bad last year, and they’re still losing badly in div 2.

Azad will be taking promotion if they win it at the end of the year. He wants nothing more then to be the “head” guy of the “top” Langley United team. He will put his benefits ahead of the clubs. From all accounts that I’ve heard. Leagues opinion aside, azad puts azad first. I could see him doing some behind the door deals to get a stacked team for next fall in UPL. Where does that leave robs side? I don’t know.

coastal is all Ron Stevenson’s boys. They’re good but lack what it takes to play above the D1 level.

chilliwack might be making an appearance in premier next fall after a one year break.

north surrey plainly sucks. They’re so bad you can’t watch them on the field.

north delta has the same team as years past. They’ve actually added better players. They’re just not able to keep up with the youth in D1.

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

I can't speak much for the Div 1 teams either, as it's our first year in Div 1 after dropping down from Prem. But there are a few boys that I recognise.

Langley B is definitely a strong side, but we did tie them 2-2 while missing 6-7 starters. Had to permit a few young lads up and our bench was almost empty. On the other hand, they were also missing their top boy Brody Thomas. Their set pieces were their strong point. Very creative, and gave our boys a hard time with them, but they made some pretty silly mistakes out of their backline which could've cost them on a different day. I don't think they'd hold up in Prem if I'm honest. They still may be a little too young and inexperienced. If they made the same mistakes they did when we played them, in Prem, they would've been punished.

This is all based on the one game we played against them though, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

As for the Mustangs, I have no idea why they're Div 1. They're getting absolutely buried by pretty much every team they play. I'm not sure how different Div 2 to Div 1 is though, so I can't give too much insight.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Van united can beat Langley b

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt it, man. Just judging by the table; 3 GF - 30 GA in 7 games? Doesn't look like they're holding up too well. It's not like age would help them either, as they're relatively the same if I'm not mistaken.
They’re playing in a better division then Langley b. They play against teams twice the caliber week in week out. Believe me it would be a solid game between the 2.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt it, man. Just judging by the table; 3 GF - 30 GA in 7 games? Doesn't look like they're holding up too well. It's not like age would help them either, as they're relatively the same if I'm not mistaken.
It’s easy to play against bums in div 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts