Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Div 1 - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack FC 3 - PMO piranhas 2 MOTW
ND 1 - CFC 3
Abbotsford U21 4 - LFC 2
TSS II 4 - PMO Gunners 3
NS Mustangs 0 - Langley United 10
TWU 4 - Juba 2

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
if they want a friendly they can message us. We're not wasting our time. Plus we got lots of make up games left on our premier schedule.

I’ll be sure to let Azad the player/coach know your CCB {Azad} team is interested in a friendly when I see him around Willoughby this weekend. Yous better be sure you got a team worth dressing he’ll stop yous.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’ll be sure to let Azad the player/coach know your CCB {Azad} team is interested in a friendly when I see him around Willoughby this weekend. Yous better be sure you got a team worth dressing he’ll stop yous.
Read what I said, if they want a friendly they can email us, lol. We’re busy with our league

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read what I said, if they want a friendly they can email us, lol. We’re busy with our league

so is everyone else yous going to use a excuse when yous lose like “we played the other Langley team last week and gots it handed to us. So we didn’t have our full team” or some lame excuse like that.

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
My weekly bump.

Chilliwack 5-0 Mustangs

Another forfeit. Drove to Surrey for shits and giggles I guess. Felt bad for the boys that actually showed up and wanted to play.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brutal.

forfeiting is one thing but to allow a team to drive out for a Sunday night game in which they didn’t have enough for is ridiculous.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brutal.

forfeiting is one thing but to allow a team to drive out for a Sunday night game in which they didn’t have enough for is ridiculous.

Not as bad as a few years ago (4-5?) Driving to White Rock from Chilliwack, on a Sunday evening in a brutal downpour, only for both teams to show-up, warm-up, and no bloody refs arrive! Then had to re-play the game for a double-header weekend at the end of the season. Division 4!

Forfeits by teams in the scenarios that happened to Chilliwack this weekend should result in massive fines, more than the regular fine, and threat of expulsion from the entire league if repeated - not complete the season either, just immediate expulsion. Note, I am not at all a part of the current Chilliwack team. Just happen to be from same club/community.

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not as bad as a few years ago (4-5?) Driving to White Rock from Chilliwack, on a Sunday evening in a brutal downpour, only for both teams to show-up, warm-up, and no bloody refs arrive! Then had to re-play the game for a double-header weekend at the end of the season. Division 4!

Forfeits by teams in the scenarios that happened to Chilliwack this weekend should result in massive fines, more than the regular fine, and threat of expulsion from the entire league if repeated - not complete the season either, just immediate expulsion. Note, I am not at all a part of the current Chilliwack team. Just happen to be from same club/community.

Shitty thing is, we contacted them the day of the game to make sure they had enough guys to play and they assured us they did. From what other teams have told us, is they've had problems fielding a whole team almost every game this season. Our first game against them, they only had 9 guys... Feet bad for the few boys that do show up and clearly just want to play.

& I agree. I don't really understand it either. If your team is only 50% committed (if that), what is the point? You're fcuking with the other teams, getting absolutely crushed week after week, and are going to be eating up fines if things like this happen continually. It just doesn't make sense. It's almost as if they like it :hilarious:

There also need to be stricter rules or guidelines regarding how teams actually are brought into these divisions in the first place. These guys shouldn't be in Div. 1, and by the looks of it, Vancouver shouldn't be in Prem either.

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 6 - 1 TSS

There was a few kids complaining that the outcome would have been different if they didn’t have to be in Chilliwack at 9pm, if it wasn’t raining and if they weren’t just 16. Lmfao. Very strange to hear that kinda banter coming from a team sitting bottom half of the table.

Also heard from some of the women that were playing before us, that some guys on TSS were telling them how terrible they were. Not sure what actually happened, so take that with a grain of salt.

All in all, nice to go into the break sitting top of the table and still undefeated.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I used to hate going out your way for a Saturday or Sunday evening match...but it's your park, your home pitch advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts