Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] - Week 3 MOTW

D1 MOTW

• Aldergrove Warriors Vs. NDFC

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Port Moody Gunners Vs. Mission SC

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Surrey Sporting Vs. LUFC Dynamo

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • SFC Rangers Vs. Peace Arch Utd

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks Vs. TWU Titans

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But usually when somebody has something so bold to say about every other team they will at least state which team they play for themselves.

I agree.

Like when someone guarantees a win against a team who needs to win to gain promotion.

#7, dont say my name.

warmbencher

Sep 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well you're not getting any of piss on me because I'm a Gunner. But usually when somebody has something so bold to say about every other team they will at least state which team they play for themselves. Sounds to me like you don't even play soccer... Your comments are flattering, but we'd rather not have you getting everyone all riled up to when they play us... Hence, me calling you a shite disturber. Because that's what you are... A shite disturber. FKcuing shite disturber.

What does stating what team you play for have to do with trying to predict an outcome...it doesn't take an idiot to see if a team is good or not...whether I play prem or div shite(3) soccer shouldn't make a difference...now i don't know if u play on the div 1 team or div 2 in pomo but i was just magnifying the fact that the div 1 team is good to yes, "cause shite" or "disturb shite"...after all its ttp...isnt that what we all do?

I love how guys like to measure their confidence in this forum by what division they're in....if so...poor div 3 forum, it must be so full of etiquette towards each other they probably hold each others :wa:s to help each other piss...rather than taking the piss and dishing it out

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off topic..but I see "don't say my name" Wade:rolleyes: got a red for the Razorbacks guess there chances of winning are shot this weekend.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you guaranteeing a win this Friday?

If Zaurinni is not going to do it then I will. I guarantee a win night tonight for the Rangers at NAP. My prediction is 3-1 on the pitch and a no contest off the pitch. Other game predictions for this weekend are as follows,

Atheletics 2 GEU 1
Warriors 0 ND 2
Gunners 3 Mission 1
Sporting 1 Dynamo 1
R'backs 2 TWU 2
PAU Selects 2 Sikh 1
Strikers 1 Aldergrove Utd 2

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont say my name.:mad:

My guarantee will be the Gunners winning by three goals, minimum, tonight.

Figure Mission should be leaving for the park in the next hour or so....unless they dont care to have a warm up.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont say my name.:mad:

My guarantee will be the Gunners winning by three goals, minimum, tonight.

Figure Mission should be leaving for the park in the next hour or so....unless they dont care to have a warm up.

I didn't say your name look at the spelling:cool: I was talking about that other guy, you know #77 the guy that actually scores goals.

Stoned

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Atheletics 2 GEU 3 (if the GEU team shows, not 10 or 11 of them) :)
Warriors 0 ND 3
Gunners 6 Mission 1
Sporting 3 Dynamo 1
R'backs 1 TWU 2
PAU Selects 1 Sikh 1
Strikers 0 Aldergrove Utd 3
SFC Rangers 4 Peace Arch Utd 0

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I won't touch the other games, and even though we have a wedding Saturday night, 3-0 Strikers. We've been very upset with our play this year and we've been having good training sessions. We want this win bad and we'll be gunning for Aldergrove big time. They may score 1, depends on who shows up for us defensively.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I won't touch the other games, and even though we have a wedding Saturday night, 3-0 Strikers. We've been very upset with our play this year and we've been having good training sessions. We want this win bad and we'll be gunning for Aldergrove big time. They may score 1, depends on who shows up for us defensively.

How many weddings does your team have, it seems you use this excuse quite often;)

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Atheletics 2 GEU 3 (if the GEU team shows, not 10 or 11 of them) :)
Warriors 0 ND 3
Gunners 6 Mission 1
Sporting 3 Dynamo 1
R'backs 1 TWU 2
PAU Selects 1 Sikh 1
Strikers 0 Aldergrove Utd 3
SFC Rangers 4 Peace Arch Utd 0

I agree with all these, except I'll say PoMo 7- Mission 0, and PAU Selects 2- Sikh Utd 1.

Best of luck this weekend.
Franchise, congrats on the baby girl.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Late Picks

Port Moody 4 - Mission 0
PAU 1 - Rangers 2
Rzrbacks 1 - TWU 2
PAU Selects 3 - Sikh 1
Aldergrove 3 - Strikers 0
Alder. Warriors 2 - North Delta 2
LUFC 1 - GEU 1
Sporting 2 - Langley Dynamo 0

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys, please post game results in the September thread rather than in the MOTW threads.
Results and Banter Sept 08
I have moved the posts referring to game results to that thread. My apologies if i have moved a post that was directed at the MOTW.

I will close this thread now to avoid any further incorrect posts.

Thanks

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO POST THIS WEEKS SCORES PLEASE USE LINK ABOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0