Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] - Week 5 MOTW

MOTW Week 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
weird we were saying the same about buying refs just a week ago..well i guess you guys cant buy them all the time huh?

motw..my pick is darby day in dewdney.....suck a lemon...

Your wrong again.We paid off the ref that game also. Come to think of it , I think we've paid off the ref every game since that game 8 years ago.

The Scout

Oct 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razorbacks were totally out played and out coached, BJ was rubbish for razorbacks and should have been subbed.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well im glad you got the sarcasim guy...your brilliance has amazed me yet again..

Dopeasshole,
I got the sarcasm, that is why I replied with sarcasm you dumb twit. Unless that is you actually believe that we pay off the refs or actually now that I think about it by my brilliance you were refering to my games against your team in between the pipes. No goals against in 4 years is pretty brilliant.

The amazing Stoned Wall

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy stoned, it's a slippery slope you're on. We've all been missing ODog's delusional rants and prideful posts - I hate to see you get tagged. Even with your divine stats over the last few years.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy stoned, it's a slippery slope you're on. We've all been missing ODog's delusional rants and prideful posts - I hate to see you get tagged. Even with your divine stats over the last few years.

No worries about me being the new Odog. I'm obviously going to have to start using the sarcasm icon:rolleyes: a little more often so as not to confuse anyone.:D

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dopeasshole,
I got the sarcasm, that is why I replied with sarcasm you dumb twit. Unless that is you actually believe that we pay off the refs or actually now that I think about it by my brilliance you were refering to my games against your team in between the pipes. No goals against in 4 years is pretty brilliant.

The amazing Stoned Wall

i guess you wernt on their team during the summers..or two years ago...are you a brand new keeper..this must be your first year with the club then.....cause if its not you just got caught lying....anyways your getting the two finger salute...all these guys that play for the RANGERS sound more like TIMS to me....out

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i guess you wernt on their team during the summers..or two years ago...are you a brand new keeper..this must be your first year with the club then.....cause if its not you just got caught lying....anyways your getting the two finger salute...all these guys that play for the RANGERS sound more like TIMS to me....out

Wow, good comeback! Name calling and a good old fashioned double bird, did it take some time to come up with that?

Remember, if you can't take the piss then get out of the bathroom!:bronco::bronco::bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0