Div 2 FVSL Div 2 2019/20

vojdog

Est
Aug 12, 2019
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pool A is certainly stronger from our experience but we have been putting up a fight.

Royals 1 Dragons 0

Royals dodged a bullet early. Our striker sent through behind the last man and ahead by 2 steps. Defender grabs and tugged the back for our strikers shirt who tried to fight through it but prevented the breakaway and obvious goal scoring opportunity. Ref awarded the yellow and the kick from 25 yards.

Royals scored shortly after on a mistake by our cdm. Ball bounces he swings and misses only for it to drop to a Royal who slotted it home. Lights went out shortly after. When lights came back we responded well and came at them hard for remainder of first half. Couldn't score however as there keeper made a few unconventional but exceptional saves. Second half was pretty even but quite chippy. Next up the top two teams from pool A, should be a massive challenge.

peg leg

Est
Mar 22, 2011
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley City 3- Dynamo 2

We come out flying, up 2-0 and are in control. Their centre mid creates two goals on his own with long runs up the gut..getting by me twice...barf. I hacked him twice but give him credit he kept going and scored one and made a nice assist. 2-2 at half.

We come out again hard, no luck and they get one on a nice goal where our outside back blew a tire, everyone shifted and they slotted a nice one. 3-2 final. We had more control and shots and chances but that doesn't mean anything in the end, they finished with surgical precision.

So frustrating, easy to get on guys saying so and so should of pressed or covered or vice versa. Learn from it and move on.

Langley a nice classy team, fun game to be a part of even with the result.

Reactions: Dude

4thplacetrophy

Est
Mar 3, 2008
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley City 3- Dynamo 2

We come out flying, up 2-0 and are in control. Their centre mid creates two goals on his own with long runs up the gut..getting by me twice...barf. I hacked him twice but give him credit he kept going and scored one and made a nice assist. 2-2 at half.

We come out again hard, no luck and they get one on a nice goal where our outside back blew a tire, everyone shifted and they slotted a nice one. 3-2 final. We had more control and shots and chances but that doesn't mean anything in the end, they finished with surgical precision.

So frustrating, easy to get on guys saying so and so should of pressed or covered or vice versa. Learn from it and move on.

A few of our guys came across after our game to watch a Langley vs Langley game in Surrey.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 23, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley City 3- Dynamo 2

You are a stud, I can't believe you are still able to run with these kids, and playing CMF at that.

Also, some really good reports in this thread. The Premier thread could definitely learn from this one.

4thplacetrophy

Est
Mar 3, 2008
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are a stud, I can't believe you are still able to run with these kids, and playing CMF at that.

Also, some really good reports in this thread. The Premier thread could definitely learn from this one.
He’s still a beast too. Almost scored right at the end of the game to tie up too.

peg leg

Est
Mar 22, 2011
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that I'm not surprised with. The not finishing part, I mean. Touch of a blacksmith, and that's coming from another blacksmith. :D He's always been a lot to handle, never fcuking stops.
What would I do with a little touch... couple of reasons I'm called peg leg. lol. You are right earlier the best reports are on this thread. I wish others wrote more, always interested in other divisions

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts