Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2 MOTW #8: Oct '04

What is the Div 2 MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make your picks lads:

For me, MOTW has to be in 2C, where Port Moody takes on ERU for top spot...no other match in Div 2 has the potential for standings change like this one. Prediction: ERU 2 - 1...ERU appears to be the better team, but only just. May very well end in a draw.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hades are a physical team but we(port moody) have a full team this weekend so quick sub should mean that it will bea quick game from what I have herd so far we are the under dog but that is fine with me. No matter what who wins it should be a good match hope to see some of you guys out. prediction moody 1 ER hades 0 I think we have a advantage on the turf. ER has yet to play on turf this year.

H

Hades Underling

shaven said:
Make your picks lads:

For me, MOTW has to be in 2C, where Port Moody takes on ERU for top spot...no other match in Div 2 has the potential for standings change like this one.

Shaven, where's the love? We're Hades, not United :eek: not that "other" Eagleridge team ;)

Anyway, should defintely be a good game. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or flu, so we'll see if I suit up this weekend. Otherwise we'll be missing our mid from the fight last week and one defender who broke his wrist on the job. Other than that we should be near full strength as well.

Jonny,we actually used your turf in the summer to practice on, but you're right, first real game on the turf so it will be interesting to see how we adjust.

Good Games to everyone!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hades Underling said:
Shaven, where's the love? We're Hades, not United :eek: not that "other" Eagleridge team ;)

My bad, Hades...sometimes I get y'all mixed up. :eek:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hades Underling said:

Anyway, should defintely be a good game. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or flu, so we'll see if I suit up this weekend. Otherwise we'll be missing our mid from the fight last week and one defender who broke his wrist on the job. Other than that we should be near full strength as well.

Jonny,we actually used your turf in the summer to practice on, but you're right, first real game on the turf so it will be interesting to see how we adjust.

Good Games to everyone!

Since I have had the complete Privledge of playing both squads....My prediction is Moody 3 Eagle Ridge 0

Moody is a far better team in every position....there fast and let there play do the talking....Watch out for the dark fellow with the headband though Jonny.....MAN IS HE GOOD...WOOH :rolleyes:

Hades Underlining your player that is suspended will get a min 5 games probabley more....fighting isn't tolerated in league!!! Thats got to hurt hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0