Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3 & 4] MOTW - Dec 2-4

Which game shall be known as the...MOTW?

• Aldergrove vs Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey Freeze vs LUFC Rangers

• Micron United vs Bradner Redshirts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a summary for MOTW:

Surrey Wheelhouse Vs Peace Arch
My MOTW. Wheelhouse at top of the table, PAU playing it's best right now. Sucks for us though as we seem to have a ton of guys missing for a game that we need all of them if we want to continue to move up. Peace Arch 3 - Wheelhouse 1 (Hopefully my predictions continue to be right:) )

Aldergrove Vs Surrey Coyotes
Both teams coming off a loss (Though AU is always coming off a loss) Surrey not very strong but definitely strong enough to win this one.
Surrey 3 - Aldergrove 1

Surrey Freeze Vs LUFC Rangers
After only beating Aldergrove by 3, LUFC will come out and hammer the lowly Freeze.
LUFC 5 - Freeze 1

Micron United Vs Bradner Redshirts
Bradner hasn't won since the end of October so expect them to take it to Micron. If Micron has a full team it might be a match, as they can score. I don't think Micron will though, maybe it's too cold now.
Bradner 4 - Micron 3

Coquitlam City Ajax Vs Poco City Pacific
Coquitlam rebounding from their first loss last week with a win, and Poco winning big over Freeze, this should shape up to be an interesting match up. If Poco plays physical, it's their's, otherwise Ajax will take it to them.
Ajax 2 - Pacific 1

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Coquitlam City Ajax Vs Poco City Pacific
Coquitlam rebounding from their first loss last week with a win, and Poco winning big over Freeze, this should shape up to be an interesting match up. If Poco plays physical, it's their's, otherwise Ajax will take it to them.
Ajax 2 - Pacific 1

no question the motw. last time they played to a great 0-0 draw which could have easily been 4-4 if the strikers could have finished anything. can't wait to kick off this one sunday night :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0