Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3 & 4] MOTW Nov 25-27

Who do you like as the MOTW?

• Poco City Pacific vs Surrey Freeze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch vs Micron United

• Surrey Coyotes vs SFC Wheelhouse Caps

• LUFC Rangers vs Aldergrove United

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Argyle, here's a MOTW summary for ya:

Poco City Pacific Vs. Surrey Freeze
I'm going to take Poco after a good result this week against Bradner. That and the Freeze suck. Poco 4-1

Bradner Redshirts Vs. Coquitlam City Ajax
MOTW as there really isn't much going on this week. Ajax gonna come out strong after suffering their first loss of the season. If their keeper can fight back the tears I can't see them losing. Ajax 2-0

Peace Arch Vs Micron United
Needing all the points we can take we need to do better than the last time we played them but with the roll that we're on Micron in big trouble :) PAU 5-0 (I figure we'll put some in the net this time)

Surrey Coyotes Vs. SFC Wheelhouse Caps
Would really like to know we're they got their name from but nonethless they're not top of the table for nothing. Easy win for them. SFC Caps 4-0

LUFC Rangers Vs. Aldergrove United
Aldergrove almost won a game and scored more than one goal, watch out Langley. Rangers 7-1

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Poco City Pacific Vs. Surrey Freeze
I'm going to take Poco after a good result this week against Bradner. That and the Freeze suck. Poco 4-1
we're also playing a 14-minute make up game after the 90 mins to finish a game from earlier in the season that was ended early by the lights going out at cloverdale athletic, we're up by a goal, 2-1 i think. possible 6-point night, :wa: don't wanna jinx it tho, i could see us coming away with nothing the way we've been playing the last month :mad:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys haven't been playing that badly have you? I mean the Freeze aren't really that good at all, we just couldn't score against them (7 breakaways, 0 goals). Nice 6 point night though, even though it's gonna be long.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
You guys haven't been playing that badly have you? I mean the Freeze aren't really that good at all, we just couldn't score against them (7 breakaways, 0 goals). Nice 6 point night though, even though it's gonna be long.

well, one win in our last 4 games, and that was against the last place team, i call it a slump. but yah, the 6 points are ours to win or lose, if we don't get all six, it'll be pretty disappointing. if we don't even get three, it'll be a disaster
:mad:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Understandable, I just love the roll we're on and it pretty much started against you guys so thanks for that :D Good Luck this weekend though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0