Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm our div.3 guilford??? They are quite poor.. We just lost to em due to injuries and reffing.. They gotta slow back line and well all around poor midfield. There keeper is quality and they have two young strikers who i think are Ukranian/ serbian or russian...Not to sure... But they have excellent touches/shots.. They play well off eachother, one has yellow boots and the other kids are flashy blue/green ones. You guys shud have no trouble with them!

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do the Surrey Rovers have 68 goals against?! That is an average of about 5 goals a game; unbelievable! Does their goalie know he can use his hands during the game?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMPI It all depends what his D is like. Some of the clubs have two three very good players, that could play div one. They just play with friends and score alot of the goals.
It also depends who shows up. Some games team has ten guys. Well the score could be in double figures. Some clubs have no keeper they use players in goal. It is after all div three soccer. Good fun and good for development of youth comming up and fitness of older guys. Beer tastes better after good run.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMPI It all depends what his D is like. Some of the clubs have two three very good players, that could play div one. They just play with friends and score alot of the goals.
It also depends who shows up. Some games team has ten guys. Well the score could be in double figures. Some clubs have no keeper they use players in goal. It is after all div three soccer. Good fun and good for development of youth comming up and fitness of older guys. Beer tastes better after good run.

Speaking of D...ACBC is going to light yours up

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You never know what we have in the bag of tricks. They might try. It all depends how many changes are made on a game time and if the 123 is changed. I think it will be and it was.Dancing is fine but Wolves do like to bight and do work as a pack.
It is just soccer and good fun. One game at the time. ACBC has no defance it is all about offence. Good soccer to see.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
You never know what we have in the bag of tricks. They might try. It all depends how many changes are made on a game time and if the 123 is changed. I think it will be and it was.Dancing is fine but Wolves do like to bight and do work as a pack.
It is just soccer and good fun. One game at the time. ACBC has no defance it is all about offence. Good soccer to see.

So it's going to be "Dances with Wolves" then. :D LOL.

Should be an interesting game, good soccer to watch, both managers will be vocal.
Hope we hear Mr.Base classic quote "If you were playing like men, you would have the ball by now."
Wish i could watch this one. Anyways, good luck both.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone from Poco Rockets or Express on here? We need to arrange a day/time/field for our postponed games. Please message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0