Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL has this and VMSL sucks because...

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought I would start this thread so cloughie and others have a place to rant instead of filling up our results thread with off topic posts.

Here you go guys, have at it.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me start you off:

FVSL makes every team purchase the same game ball at a discounted price from Soccercity. I love this.

Talk amongst yourselves...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a joke!
FVSL makes every team purchase the same game ball at a discounted price from Soccercity

If a league wants every team to use the same game ball, than it should be supplied by the league! Heck the league can pay for it themselves with the league entry money it collects from all teams!!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canadian womens national team would shite pump any team in either of these league's

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that why the Polaks no longer have any teams in either of these leagues? Also heard that this team from Div 4 silver womens soccer has quite a few talented Polish ladies! Polska might be on to something here as I would prefer to shite pump a bunch of women more than a bunch of men from either the VMSL or FVSL!! :)

Tsawwassen Atomic Kittens 8 3 3 2 11

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christine Sinclair would to the pumping

congrats to those ladies for winning the CONCACAF title‎.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Cancun No less....What a party that would have bin...been and prob still going....
I would have loved to be a fly on that changeroom wall after the game....Something about booze showers and women in Cancun that leads me to think....some lucky little mexican Ballboy is probably sore as hell right now...
Whoooh was I dreaming out loud again...srry

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a joke!

If a league wants every team to use the same game ball, than it should be supplied by the league! Heck the league can pay for it themselves with the league entry money it collects from all teams!!

Is that what the VMSL does:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0