Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Cup 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done CFC!
No offence to ND but that's not how you wanna go into provincials.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really Yoda.
'In all due respect' ;) North Delta has been the class of the league the last few years and has the most experience going into the BCs with their record as of late.
So, 'no offense' :D but I see nothing wrong with their form yesterday to warrant that comment.
Were you there? :p

To come in 2nd place and be Cup runners up this year hurts these guys and will fuel a fire in them I would think.
I could see it in some of my mates' eyes when they came up to the beer garden to get their silver medal.
I felt for them as the disappointment was obvious.

I thought they carried a good chunk of the play yesterday and may have deserved a better fate.
Unfortunately they couldn't penetrate Coastal's box after Kevin Guall scored early in the match.

It was an entertaining game actually and well worthy of a Cup final.
I enjoyed it and the company in the beer garden.
Hanging with the likes of Pistol Pete, Marini, McQuade, Mannion, Coach Kenno and the Fletcher brothers was a ton of fun.

For the Coastal guys, they played very well and can agree that with their season this year, that they seem to be relatively healthy and definitely clicking now at the right time for sure.
Solid team outing.
Was very happy for two guys who I consider to be very good friends of mine with great individual performances.
Guinness with two fantastic goals and Jackson sweeping it all up and directing things from the back.
I thought Jacko was man of the match in my humble opinion and that's saying a lot considering what JC did out there.

Weather was fantastic and outstanding work by the FVSL brass on the day.
Those pipe band intermissions bring a tear to a glass eye so they do. :)

Cheers,
RF

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But it's Coastal damnit!!! Coastal!

I know they'll be prepared regardless @Rangerforever they've been there enough to know what needs to be done. Honestly thought they'd take that one handly, but CFC is a handful. Hell, they even gave us a hard time this year! :rolleyes:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Yoda ND was very thin for this game. Lots of injuries happened that last league match vs Pomo. No Jones for ND as well. Missing some of their offensive players that tend to give Gaull some space here and there.

In saying that, Coastal boys know how to win and JC and jacko did what they do best. Get it done. So congrats to Coastal and the boys!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just also wanted to give a shout out to the Stoned Wall.

He was hurt when I saw him at the Canada game but he fought through it as best he could yesterday.

No disrespect to JC's 2nd goal at all, fcuking cracker, but a healthy SW may have got to that.

Balls Big Mon!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree with @Rangerforever on all thing except for the size of his dog he had sitting on his lap. I think he tucked it away in his missus purse when the boys came about. That said ND is a massive pain the ass to play against at any point in the year. Gaul is so bloody deadly despite all the little things you do do try and "stop" him, he finds a way. Easily the youngest, fittest ND side I've seen this season despite missing a few and Ian playing through it, but we hung on.

:knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts