Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

soccermill

Nov 5, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
WB poaching Master Div 2 players... sad really.. And are you not the one who always tells players not to abuse officials because they are doing the best they can... And didn't you get a red last year for abusive of a official??

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I know is I went out in the pissing rain and watched that game last night and that ref was one of the worst I have ever seen....

To put it another way, Hollywood, Circle Ed or Father John would have done a better job....

Looks like Whistle Blower has a few stalkers...lot's of strangers with one post coming out of the woodwork!

Looking at the sidelines in the pissing rain, Temple had about 3 - 4 subs. From the few games I have seen White Rock did not look like a last place team. But I have only caught two or three games. They may have signed some new players as they did not look horrible.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little early for my picks but here you go..

Poco vs Caps Poco with a 5-0 win.
Vintage Bullets. I think the bullets get this one. Bullets 4-3
Heat vs White Rock. Battle of the basement.. I am going White Rock 3-2
MOTW Stars vs CFC Rangers.. 3-3 draw
NDU vs Temple... 4-1 NDU. Sounds like we will have all our players available for selection as our top team plays Saturday...

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WB poaching Master Div 2 players... sad really.. And are you not the one who always tells players not to abuse officials because they are doing the best they can... And didn't you get a red last year for abusive of a official??

Temple have 29 players and really don't need any more players, it is so easy to wind people up.

Soccermill nice first post, opened an account specially for me. I wonder with all your players if they had always played for NDU or did they come from another team ???. Yes I was red carded last year now tell everyone something they don't know about me.

Olosepoh as for Temples wheels falling off we are a new team having fun in div 2. We don't really care about winning leagues or cups, as we all have done it in our younger years. We try to play hard and keep fit and it is nice to win, but we don't go around bad mouthing our own players if we lose like you do. Thank god Ian plays in net for you guys, you would of let alot more goals in then you would of try to hit people like you did a number of times last year (Joel)
One question I do have for you is why did you leave your Div 1 spot and move down to div 2 ??????? With a competitive team like yours Div 1 would of been more of a challenge.

soccermill

Nov 5, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I know is I went out in the pissing rain and watched that game last night and that ref was one of the worst I have ever seen....

To put it another way, Hollywood, Circle Ed or Father John would have done a better job....

Looks like Whistle Blower has a few stalkers...lot's of strangers with one post coming out of the woodwork!

Looking at the sidelines in the pissing rain, Temple had about 3 - 4 subs. From the few games I have seen White Rock did not look like a last place team. But I have only caught two or three games. They may have signed some new players as they did not look horrible.

Super Big Gurp you are right that was my first post. But when I receive a email asking me to leave my team to join a ex player who was a cancer in our change room and caused nothing but grief for our squad including a F bomb filled tirade at a official during a match( that WB took to BC soccer to get over turned so he could ref) I have to call him out. So if that makes me a stalker does that make WB a referee abuser??

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if that makes me a stalker does that make WB a referee abuser??

I think it does....

We should change his TTP handle from Whistle Blower to Ref Abuser...

By the way...anyone ever see Ref Beater around? Now that was a great TTP handle. Right up there with Mr.Coppertone.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super Big Gurp you are right that was my first post. But when I receive a email asking me to leave my team to join a ex player who was a cancer in our change room and caused nothing but grief for our squad including a F bomb filled tirade at a official during a match( that WB took to BC soccer to get over turned so he could ref) I have to call him out. So if that makes me a stalker does that make WB a referee abuser??

I actually do like the name Referee abuser, the only difference between Me and other people that abuse referees is that i have the qualifications to do referee assessments. And no they should not include F bombs but i had my hearing and did my suspension.
I regularly talk with a couple of guys from NDU they have been my friends well before we even started the NDU masters, i think they have a different opinion on who the cancer really is.

Anyway moving on good luck to all this weekend.

soccermill

Nov 5, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually do like the name Referee abuser, the only difference between Me and other people that abuse referees is that i have the qualifications to do referee assessments. And no they should not include F bombs but i had my hearing and did my suspension.
I regularly talk with a couple of guys from NDU they have been my friends well before we even started the NDU masters, i think they have a different opinion on who the cancer really is.

Anyway moving on good luck to all this weekend.

We should ask the some of the SFC Rangers or maybe Coach??

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

We should ask the some of the SFC Rangers or maybe Coach??

and these are the days of our lives....in div 2 masters :)

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well you must know who I am since you emailed me to play for you....

MC

If you was offended by my email i would like to say i am sorry, but it was just meant to wind Olosepoh UP. It really did wind him up as he was texting me Friday and phoning the league JOB DONE LOL.

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats on the win, why the 10 men, Red Card ?

I was wrong about this weekend, we play the Caps not the Stars, we'll have to wait until the following week for the MOTW.

cheers, mackers.

A star defender got a red card for high kick no previous warning even though it wasn't intentional, and the bullet striker got a red cars 5 mins to the end of the game for punching a star defender on the face. Bullet wanted to win so bad it is better to win clean than dirty

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you was offended by my email i would like to say i am sorry, but it was just meant to wind Olosepoh UP. It really did wind him up as he was texting me Friday and phoning the league JOB DONE LOL.

Funny I only had two beer Friday night and I still don't recall calling the league... I guess sendind a email to wind me up is similar to me post on TTP about you and your refreasher course... If you cant deal with it dont dish it out.. See you friday, bring your tent I hear it is going to be raining..

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny I only had two beer Friday night and I still don't recall calling the league... I guess sendind a email to wind me up is similar to me post on TTP about you and your refreasher course... If you cant deal with it dont dish it out.. See you friday, bring your tent I hear it is going to be raining..
HE WILL BE WEARING A RELEGIOUS ONE ON HIS HEED ,its called a turbin,

fu sopeonarope

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
= another ignorant comment

Do us all a favour and BAN yourself....
nothing but piss taking , i personally know that whistle blower would blow a comment like that one off,now back to the drawing board lean..............................................having beers with him ,straigh from the horses mouth was whistle blower saying some canadian guy called him a limey H .................ask him if you wish ,ps ,my wife is a scot,thats racist tae.:ladybug:..............

where i come from we are not racist but use words like im going out for a chinese(chi.k.y)
or order a taxi....= A pa.k.,its all in dilects,its like us people in poco call you richmond lads fcuking richies

sid brown

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
nothing but piss taking , i personally know that whistle blower would blow a comment like that one off,now back to the drawing board lean..............................................having beers with him ,straigh from the horses mouth was whistle blower saying some canadian guy called him a limey H .................ask him if you wish ,ps ,my wife is a scot,thats racist tae.:ladybug:..............

where i come from we are not racist but use words like im going out for a chinese(chi.k.y)
or order a taxi....= A pa.k.,its all in dilects,its like us people in poco call you richmond lads fcuking richies

sid brown

No worries mate next round of beers are on me :cool::cool:

Reactions: sid

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0