Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are right about your prediction . Now I know how relevant the stars are in this division, this is the team everyone wants to beat, NDU plays 1-1 with the stars to lights up.

Can someone please translate this for me " ndu plays 1-1 with stars to lights up."
WTF
I hope you asked Santa or the Santa look alike you had on the side lines last night for "Hooked on Phonics", and maybe lay off the chronic for a new years resolution...

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, unlike ST. James, i knew you were TTP on your predictions to get the forum going but nice work on the NDU/Stars draw. "Lucky" would be one way of putting it, although because you didn't mean it not sure what we chalk that up to. Either way, the result certainly helped both of us :)

Damn! We must be really good a 1-1 draw and everyone is yapping, 3 more games and its all over

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still want you to explain the " the lights up" comment. I thought ttp was pretty heavy but not sure if it needs to go on a diet

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still want you to explain the " the lights up" comment. I thought ttp was pretty heavy but not sure if it needs to go on a diet[/QUOTE
You were dumb rat 3 games ago, oh ya! you were on a loosing streak. You had a draw and whala! you are back on ttp. You deserve a pat on the back. Hope we meet again during the cup game

Xanthophii

Oct 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time wasting?? What about your guys consently missing the net by miles over and over again... Maybe the stars should spend less money on the weed and buy a match ball that holds air. And can someone on the stars explain to me why that donkey would not shake hands at the end of the match?? What did he think he was knocked out of the World Cup ?? Give me a break, we show up there without our three best players, play 70% of the match down man an the best you can do is a draw. Maybe you guys need to re tool if you want to at up a division ...

Hope,
I will like to commend you for playing outstandingly for your team yesterday; you deserve a pat in the back for your effort. You must feel like you were playing the Gold Medal game in London all over again, a draw sure feels like a win for a team that have lost the last three games.
I thought we left it on the pitch last night, but I am forced to reply to your comment.
You should personally be ashamed of yourself and apologize to all your courageous team mates for your parochial comment “our 3 best players”. The men were courageous to play in the freezing rain; they are the best in my opinion.
What is your barometer of best?

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time wasting?? What about your guys consently missing the net by miles over and over again... Maybe the stars should spend less money on the weed and buy a match ball that holds air. And can someone on the stars explain to me why that donkey would not shake hands at the end of the match?? What did he think he was knocked out of the World Cup ?? Give me a break, we show up there without our three best players, play 70% of the match down man an the best you can do is a draw. Maybe you guys need to re tool if you want to at up a division ...

"Consently" missing the net what is that mr. English professor,

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hope,
I will like to commend you for playing outstandingly for your team yesterday; you deserve a pat in the back for your effort. You must feel like you were playing the Gold Medal game in London all over again, a draw sure feels like a win for a team that have lost the last three games.
I thought we left it on the pitch last night, but I am forced to reply to your comment.
You should personally be ashamed of yourself and apologize to all your courageous team mates for your parochial comment “our 3 best players”. The men were courageous to play in the freezing rain; they are the best in my opinion.
What is your barometer of best?

Thank you SJ.What kind of crap is that Dopesolo? As one of the few that showed in the blizzard,are u serious?I've worked my butt off over the many years for this team and you come out with a comment like that.Are we a team or what?Who are these 3 guys, "donkey?" At home curled up with hot coco and their favourite blankie.Fair weather fannies!!!! I'm done with you and your best players!! Bah Humbug.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you SJ.What kind of crap is that Dopesolo? As one of the few that showed in the blizzard,are u serious?I've worked my butt off over the many years for this team and you come out with a comment like that.Are we a team or what?Who are these 3 guys, "donkey?" At home curled up with hot coco and their favourite blankie.Fair weather fannies!!!! I'm done with you and your best players!! Bah Humbug.

You didn't get the email about the trade, you are getting moved to the temple for butter chicken

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The whole Surrey " Looting Cars" team are shite The bunch of cheaters kept turning off one side of the lights knowing full well the only good player they had was playing on that side of the field and they new we would not see him over there.For all I know they might have been playing with 12. You guys also owe our team $200.00 for breaking our awning. First I thought it was another dive and that is what happens when you guys fall down anytime someone goes near you.Then again it was Whalley could have been a sniper in the grassy knoll ! St. Jackass help me out with the spelling on knoll not to sure about that one.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, do you have problems with SSS FC or with the players or with their supporters, I noticed that your review about them is always negative. You are welcome to join the SSS if you want but you must be positive a positive thinker is a positive player. Stay focus because your time will come and it won't be pretty, I predict 8 goals Stars to 1 North Delta, I believe you can sign in more JJs it will not change anything.

I see your predictions are as good as you command of the English language. At least you got our goal total right. You go on about respect yet your team's players left the pitch without shaking hands. Now that is respect... I guess we didn't need 10 JJ's to take points of you dive artists. I know it was cold and wet but you guys took diving to a new level

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still want you to explain the " the lights up" comment. I thought ttp was pretty heavy but not sure if it needs to go on a diet[/QUOTE
You were dumb rat 3 games ago, oh ya! you were on a loosing streak. You had a draw and whala! you are back on ttp. You deserve a pat on the back. Hope we meet again during the cup game

I hope we meet again in the cup ! In case you are hosting the re-match pls. do us a favour. Have enough quarters in your pocket to keep the lights on for a couple of hours. As the home team have a game ball, corner flags, etc.. Tell your coaching staff to stay off of the field when the ref. calls a foul, pick up the linesman's flag and run a line. ( Don't worry it is a volunteer position " EI " does not consider it a job and you will not lose your claim ) rat-a-tat-that .

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope we meet again in the cup ! In case you are hosting the re-match pls. do us a favour. Have enough quarters in your pocket to keep the lights on for a couple of hours. As the home team have a game ball, corner flags, etc.. Tell your coaching staff to stay off of the field when the ref. calls a foul, pick up the linesman's flag and run a line. ( Don't worry it is a volunteer position " EI " does not consider it a job and you will not lose your claim ) rat-a-tat-that .

You want to talk about hosting? You demanded $45 from us to use your dressing room although you don't have dressing rooms, your miniature grass patched field doesn't even have lights. You forgot that you lost to us at home I guess your 3 " best players" were missing too. Your best players seems to disappear whenever you play the shooting stars. I will say that You are the most unfriendly host in the entire league

Xanthophii

Oct 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

“Have enough quarters?” Your team comment are becoming too comical and I don’t think anyone should take you guys seriously anymore. You drop prejudicial comments all over and don’t care that this is public domain.
Now I see why a team that started first at the beginning of the season is #6 today, it’s because to travel the past and you are stuck on repeat like a broken radio. Travelling the past will always blur your vision of the future, just saying.
NDU start worrying about your next game, your victory celebration is now over.
I hope all you wish come true.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0