Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS PREMIER] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't you move over the bridge?

Bored...I met a nice girl and she tricked me into marrying her. Lucky for me, she was the one good and clean Surrey girl in existance at the time.

I may have also been part of a larger plot...seems me moving to Cloverdale, then Langley, served only as rejuvenation for the area. I move in, property values go up as cool and interesting people clamor to be near me. Like my hair, it's a great power I can't explain nor control. Ironically, Poco has actually gone downhill since I left Coquitlam, I think some sort of the multiplier effect. When the prince leaves the Kingdome to conquer new lands, often times the Kingdome suffers for a spell in search of a new heir, and the suffering is felt the worst at the lowest levels, ie: Poco. My apologies again. At least you're getting a skytrain.

Yoda- I'm all out of sandbags, otherwise I'd be tossing another your way. Did JTL assign sandbagging duties to you for this season? Why has he been so quiet this year, and why doesn't his dad post anymore?

Langley looking to get a nice result this weekend, I predict a shut-out for Picard.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldn't the prince take his jester with him. I won't say who but you know.

Langley vs. buh bye. It was good while it lasted.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll have to agree with Dude... Langley has become a great place with lots of nice hair. My store in Langley sells an abundance of great hair products although I don't believe I've see him shopping their?... so this must mean others have followed him over as well. Poco lost it's groove when they cancelled Happy Days and Fonzie hair was no longer in style. Is the hair in Masters Premier better than the hair in Masters Div 1 ? Usually the higher the level of soccer the higher the level of gel when I played anyways?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh fun STD, I love cryptic messages and puzzles.

Indeed Poco remains in the Fonzie genre of hair / style. It's like a time warp when you cross the Coquitlam River.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta's leading scorer is getting married this Friday and 5 of the team's regular starters will be at the wedding. We'll be lucky to have a starting eleven.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Po Co got the South Delta jinx off thier backs in a big way! 7-1
Seem to be rolling along quite well now.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Coach. The jinx has been broken. Finally!

Poco 7 - South Delta 1

Coulda been that at half had JTL finished his chances ;)

Good hard fought game. Not sure they were happy with us pouring it on but after being unable to beat them they had to know we weren't going to let up.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a good win, needed to get that behind us.

What happened in the Delta Derby, nothing is posted yet?
That's a big game for both teams. If North Delta wins they put a gap between them and South Delta and tie with Delta
It could be pretty crowded 2nd through 6th.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a good win, needed to get that behind us.

What happened in the Delta Derby, nothing is posted yet?
That's a big game for both teams. If North Delta wins they put a gap between them and South Delta and tie with Delta
It could be pretty crowded 2nd through 6th.

Lights out after 30 and they never came back on. Both teams tried to play in the dark but it just wasn't safe to carry on.

Ladnerdad

Oct 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Based on our recent run of form, Friday night's thrashing was unwelcome, but not entirely unexpected (we knew one streak was going to end that night, either our run of poor play or our success against the Champs).
All in all a bit of a weird game for us. The Champs were definitely the better team, and a had a ton more chances than us (double digits to 3), but possession stats were probably fairly even. It just seemed that a lot our attacks fizzled before we got into a dangerous area, while they cut through us like a hot knife through butter.
Hopefully we figure this out soon, so that we can give everyone a run in the Cup, otherwise it looks to be a short season for us this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0