Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think on the day CFC was the better side. Especially in the first half where POMO struggled to move the ball at all. Their best options were balls from the backs into the corners and they only really latched on to one or two of them. They didn't ever really break CFC down at all in the first 45. That Issac kid is a nightmare to defend. I developed asthma just watching him. He created a bunch of chances coming in off the wing.

I like the big #15 upfront for CFC if it was a different style game, but am lost why Starhiem would play out wide? He gets too few touches close to goal being out there, for a player of his ilk. The kid is really good. That's my two bits. Adam Stastchyck (sp) was a work horse and was key in disrupting POMO in the middle I thought.

The second half was better but still pretty mucky in terms of any sustained possession either way. POMO were much better when they put Donny Kambere on. Lots of poise and composure that they seemed to be missing. POMO finally broke through when play started from Donnys side and Cole Almond latched onto a cross and re-directed it in. About 5mins later Issac scored a lovely one to tie it up at the death. OT was a snoozer and the CFC GK saved the day with two saves to win it for them.

A draw was probably a fair result. I gave the edge went to CFC overall but the score is the only thing that counts. I suspect theses two will be in more finals against each other.

I apologize to anyone with asthma or nut allergies I may of offended.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oddly felt the same as a whole. Donny was a difference maker for POMO and seemed to be what they were missing all game. Felt POMOs holder really struggled with composure second half of the game, gave it away a lot. With Stas breathing down your neck and the speed up top it feel frantic I guess.
On the Jake note, I think he lead the cup in scoring playing from the wing. Personally I think he’s best out there. Obviously can play centrally and be very dangerous but I rather he be facing forward much like Isaac then back to goal. Seems to be the story, a team may do well on one of them but the other will break free at some point.

An enjoyable watch. The quality dropped as players tired and it became more about heart and maybe a lucky bounce to decide the match. Found it more entertaining though as the mistakes lead to some chances. Nice little Monday afternoon

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair points on Jake. You've obviously seen more of him than I have, even after they banned you from the showers.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh muffin, does someone need to explain how things around here work again?

The name of the site is.....?

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Safc red bulls 1-2 ausc
Port Moody 7-0 vusc ( the bright light yamir palacio is gone)
Langley united 0-2 coastal
Ccb 4-1 surrey united (might be more )

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking at the CCB Azad roster, I do not see how they stay up in this division. I would think even Van United will beat these guys. Horrible squad for a Prem level team but I guess you got to start somewhere

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking at the CCB Azad roster, I do not see how they stay up in this division. I would think even Van United will beat these guys. Horrible squad for a Prem level team but I guess you got to start somewhere
Hopefully ur son is doing fine. I'm sorry my buddy soccer 99 said that. I think our squad is pretty good. U might not know any of them cuz their youngsters. But they can play. 5 of those players on the roster haven't played yet including gagan Josan who only played one game so far. We should have a full strength
Squad this week so it's gunna be a good one.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully ur son is doing fine. I'm sorry my buddy soccer 99 said that. I think our squad is pretty good. U might not know any of them cuz their youngsters. But they can play. 5 of those players on the roster haven't played yet including gagan Josan who only played one game so far. We should have a full strength
Squad this week so it's gunna be a good one.

Gagan has played more then 1 game. Maybe you weren’t at all the games. I’ve seen him more then once. Your CB is strong. Gagan helps a lot. lots of work ahead.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I
Gagan has played more then 1 game. Maybe you weren’t at all the games. I’ve seen him more then once. Your CB is strong. Gagan helps a lot. lots of work ahead.
ok ok fine he played against surrey united and safc for some periods . He was out against Abby and Port Moody. Not to mention the uni players who are featuring this week. Looks like your a fan of our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts