Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I'm saying is that Moody will look different when Mark gets back. Nothing to do with the game last night as I don't know who plays or is missing from other teams. Again I thought SAFC played well considering it's their first year and should give all teams a tough game. Discipline is an issue though.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I'm saying is that Moody will look different when Mark gets back. Nothing to do with the game last night as I don't know who plays or is missing from other teams. Again I thought SAFC played well considering it's their first year and should give all teams a tough game. Discipline is an issue though.

From my understanding after talking to the players and view from the bleachers. Port Moody was just as undisciplined as SAFC. Everyone is allowed their opinion. I witnessed a grown man slap another man and then the SAFC player #98 reacted to that. Maybe he shouldn’t have I’m sure his team and coach weren’t happy about it. But expect a reaction in men’s league if you slap another grown man.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
from my understanding from watching the SAFC side I’ve seen before. And talking to a player on their team I know. They were missing 4 starters due to injury. 1 starter who’s finishing his suspension (last game he had to sit). I believe one of their starters they were missing was the guy use to shut mark down when they’ve played in the past and he does an effective job in doing it. Like I said SAFC plays PMO to super close games. Didn’t expect anything less. Yes good teams find a way to win but SAFC still holds the advantage in wins from my account against PMO. so you could say the same about them. Every game between these two could’ve gone either way.

coastal put up a no show. I also complemented your side for proving me wrong @Ronaldo. 07. You guys played a good game. But it’s your first good game. Let’s see if you can keep it up. Coastal didn’t play a good game what so ever.
In coastals standards, that was a no show. Just saying. But you guys put up a good fight. Best showing I’ve seen yet. Every team is vulnerable from what I’ve seen. If you take a game off you’re going to lose nmatter who you are.
Abbotsford looks the best team by far in this league from what I've seen.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abbotsford looks the best team by far in this league from what I've seen.

Langley 3 Abby 1

Just as previously predicted (I’ll take the small victories)

Pretty cut and dry game, langley always comfortable and in control. 2-0 lead into half time, both good goals. 3-0 was the icing off a sublime free kick in the 80th. Abby crashes the net in stoppage time to get a consolation goal and that’s that. 3-1 final.

Onto CCB next week.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 3 Abby 1

Just as previously predicted (I’ll take the small victories)

Pretty cut and dry game, langley always comfortable and in control. 2-0 lead into half time, both good goals. 3-0 was the icing off a sublime free kick in the 80th. Abby crashes the net in stoppage time to get a consolation goal and that’s that. 3-1 final.

Onto CCB next week.
Dammm that one shocked me. See you guys next week.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in the Abby vs Langley game. Didn’t surprise me to witness that Langley was going to still hang around. First goal very well deserved off a corner hildy jr snatching a loose ball in the box only to see a huge glove save by the big man in goal for Abby only to be knocked in by the greedy corrupt bald headed Swat team member Wantke.

Shortly there after a meaningless through ball sent to a 16 year old kid who out muscled and beat his man from the first step to send a low menacing cross in for hildy jr to finish with the outside of his weak foot to go up 2-0.

After half Abby tried to press but the back 11 of Langley held their shape and did everything they did to counter until the unnamed 16 year old took a darting run at the Abby back line only to get fouled with the far from sufficient referee allowing for advantage to played until he got fouled just outside the box. This would allow for an absolute sublime free kick to be taken and scored and that would have seemed to be the finish of the game. However after Langley kicked the ball out of bounds
30+ times doing whatever they could to claw to victory Abby scored and we thought we had a game. However lucky for Langley there was only 90 seconds left to play and they kicked it out of bounds another 4 times

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in the Abby vs Langley game. Didn’t surprise me to witness that Langley was going to still hang around. First goal very well deserved off a corner hildy jr snatching a loose ball in the box only to see a huge glove save by the big man in goal for Abby only to be knocked in by the greedy corrupt bald headed Swat team member Wantke.

Shortly there after a meaningless through ball sent to a 16 year old kid who out muscled and beat his man from the first step to send a low menacing cross in for hildy jr to finish with the outside of his weak foot to go up 2-0.

After half Abby tried to press but the back 11 of Langley held their shape and did everything they did to counter until the unnamed 16 year old took a darting run at the Abby back line only to get fouled with the far from sufficient referee allowing for advantage to played until he got fouled just outside the box. This would allow for an absolute sublime free kick to be taken and scored and that would have seemed to be the finish of the game. However after Langley kicked the ball out of bounds
30+ times doing whatever they could to claw to victory Abby scored and we thought we had a game. However lucky for Langley there was only 90 seconds left to play and they kicked it out of bounds another 4 times

@knvb you should hire @LaFlamaBlanca to do the weekly reports, may be off on a few details here n there, but they would at least get done. #JustCallThemMonthlyReports?

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
<Predictions>

CCB Azad 2 - Langley United 1
I see CCB building on last weeks draw vs Coastal and getting their first W in the premier division. Langley will put up a big fight but ultimately losing the battle.

SAFC 1 - SUSC 0
I see SAFC building on their loss <should’ve gotten a point in my opinion> against PMO last week and pulling out a grinder style win against SUSC. I see Surrey U taking SAFC lightly until they start playing the game itself.

PMO 2 - Abbotsford 3
PMO coming off a win which they really didn’t have anything offensively <scoring from 2 free kicks> and Abbotsford coming off a loss to Langley. I see this game going to Abbotsford.

Coastal FC 5 - Vancouver United 0
coastal wins this after an embarrassing showing against CCB. They’ll be pounding the goals away.

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal needs to move back into the VMSL. Playing the best competition week in week out would be best for them. I wonder if that's been discussed or considered @LION. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to shite on the FVSL as it's a well run league but it would just be more competitive for them week in week out. It's always better beating high end competition

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal needs to move back into the VMSL. Playing the best competition week in week out would be best for them. I wonder if that's been discussed or considered @LION. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to shite on the FVSL as it's a well run league but it would just be more competitive for them week in week out. It's always better beating high end competition
They are getting prefect competition in this league. First game was a very lucky 3-2 win and the second game they were lucky to draw as well. Not to mention the Port Moody game was good as well. They are a very good team. will be up there in the standings but it will be a close title race.

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucky to draw? My sources tell me it shoulda been 15-0 win for them. 35 shots to 2 in favour of Coastal. Sounds like you guys were the lucky ones on that night

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My ASS (don't make me explain, look it up) tells me the real story is closer to the "Coastal couldn't score in a whore house" and "CCB most definitely were lucky to catch them on a bad day" narrative than it was a fair score based on equivalent quality.

It's way easier to take a team lightly than it is to get up for them and prepare as if they can beat you on any given day. Human nature.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don’t think the reverse fixture between coastal and CCB will be a tie.
Ur right it won't be, we'll put them away next time. U guys are haters saying we would lose 7-0 but we tied , now ur saying we'll lose the reverse fixture lol. What does it take for you guys to admit that we're a good team. Forget scoring seven, coastal couldn't even score one and we had 10 men. (They're not as good as everyone said they were )Put some respect on the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts