Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal thinks their top shite but they are an average team playing in a average league. They can go into VMSL if they want ( they did in the past but they came running back to the valley)but they won’t because they can actually win here, it is good for their egos, and they get to go to provIncials (even though they’ll get their ass kicked early) These are straight facts and the truth hurts but I would love to see somebody prove me wrong.
You guys lost 13-1 to an "average team". Embarrassing

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How does anyone take anything this guy says serious.
They had 10 guys. 9 players and a goalie. I’m more pissed they scored a goal on us with 10 guys on the park. Their goalie made some amazing saves. Their MVP on the day.
Waste of a Saturday anyway you cut it though.

FYI. Already won the soccer city cup this season. As teams were waiting on their star players so the league changed things around.

We have The big power club Surrey U forfeiting a Cup match. Teams showing up with 9-10 guys. Many big time blow outs, just look at the scores this past weekend. Over 40 goals scored in 4 matches. Lol

What happened? Where is Pomo Gunners, Westcoast, and chilliwacks top players? Where is Poco City? Where have all these competitive sides gone? How did this league get to this place?

13-1 waste of time game for our premier team, followed up by a forfeited match for our div1 team as Juba didn’t show. Waste of time for over 35 guys on a Saturday in December.

Fun fun

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Van Utd are 3 points back of CCB and they play each other twice more including the last match of the season. Anyone think Van Utd can squeak out of relegation and pass CCB? That would be quite incredible. Look forward to watching those 2 matches.

SAFC 4-0 CCB

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
We’re not losing 11-0 buddy. Holding our own against every team we’ve played too many people sit around and wait for the scores to get posted. Don’t know what goes on in the games We’re competing. Deserve our sport more then van united and that north delta team that got scared.
LOLLLL

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal thinks their top shite but they are an average team playing in a average league. They can go into VMSL if they want ( they did in the past but they came running back to the valley)but they won’t because they can actually win here, it is good for their egos, and they get to go to provIncials (even though they’ll get their ass kicked early) These are straight facts and the truth hurts but I would love to see somebody prove me wrong.

You lost 13-1 to an "average" team in an "average" league. Out of curiosity, what does that make you guys?

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why’d they come to the valley then tough guy.
A) You don't know me you clown LOLLL also, your biggest guy ways like 120lb soaking wet. I'm not scared. B) Imagine losing 13-1 and calling the team you lost to irrelevant, imagine how shite you must be then. Coastal went to VMSL and was fine, they were also much younger then. You know nothing just talk nonsense all day...
Why’d they come to the valley then. They pussied out. They are irrelevant and watch provincials they’ll be gone quick. In terms of our team u don’t need to be scared but say something to our faces if u have balls I’ve already told u that before ur just a keyboard warrior.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You lost 13-1 to an "average" team in an "average" league. Out of curiosity, what does that make you guys?
A team that with 18 year olds who have maid literally zero signings and have an 80 percent chance of staying in the league . Give it time give it time. You will all see. Just remember one thing if we’re up 6 or 7 and the other team wants to call it early then that’s fine by us. We have class, we’re not cowards.well see them next time when we have our full squad. Like the first match those clowns will be lucky if they score one.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got me choked their lucky we are not a dirty team and kept our cool. Anybody else and the coastal boys would’ve had their homes broken.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL Coastal is actually a very classy club. Good coaching staff, ran well. Your only good player is Gagan Josan who most certainly is not 18. Other than that you guys have 0 players who would crack any other roster other than maybe Van Utd. You guys suck, not even good for a team of 18 year olds. That's why you guys never won anything in youth either. Don't talk shite about other clubs cause you guys suck... not very classy

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How does anyone take anything this guy says serious.
They had 10 guys. 9 players and a goalie. I’m more pissed they scored a goal on us with 10 guys on the park. Their goalie made some amazing saves. Their MVP on the day.
Waste of a Saturday anyway you cut it though.

FYI. Already won the soccer city cup this season. As teams were waiting on their star players so the league changed things around.

We have The big power club Surrey U forfeiting a Cup match. Teams showing up with 9-10 guys. Many big time blow outs, just look at the scores this past weekend. Over 40 goals scored in 4 matches. Lol

What happened? Where is Pomo Gunners, Westcoast, and chilliwacks top players? Where is Poco City? Where have all these competitive sides gone? How did this league get to this place?

13-1 waste of time game for our premier team, followed up by a forfeited match for our div1 team as Juba didn’t show. Waste of time for over 35 guys on a Saturday in December.

Fun fun

One common denominator I can think of, coming to a club near you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Losing 13–1 sucks, absolutely. I understand how you would be furious and want to put the blame on Coastal. I’d be laying into my teammates who didn’t show up for Christmas party’s and everything else. Not one game in premier did my team not have 11 players, not one. Premier is a commitment and it’s the perfect example of why you guys shouldn’t be in it yet.

Every post is excuses, hate, blame. CCB is a joke of a club at the men’s level. This has been going on for years in the VMSL as well. Don’t be mad at Coastal, be mad at your teammates who let you down and as a result the 9 of you had an embarrassing night. That’s the joke. 9 guys show for a premier game? Sounds like bloody masters soccer. Your team and club should be embarrassed.
Excuse for what. We actually had 9 players u goof. When we had a full squad they couldn't do anything. They're not that good believe me. Vmsl they would get pumped. And our goal this season is just to stay in the league. Give it time we have a good team in the offseason there will be additions it's hard to recruit players in the middle of the season. Don't worry what goes around comes around. At the end of the day we'll have zero trophies and so will coastal. ( their shite) They can celebrate all they want and get happy with each and every goal they score cuz they ain't winning shite. They use that to make themselves feel good and simulate the feeling of actually winning something. Hopefully nobody that
LOL Coastal is actually a very classy club. Good coaching staff, ran well. Your only good player is Gagan Josan who most certainly is not 18. Other than that you guys have 0 players who would crack any other roster other than maybe Van Utd. You guys suck, not even good for a team of 18 year olds. That's why you guys never won anything in youth either. Don't talk shite about other clubs cause you guys suck... not very classy
josan wasn’t there and don’t make aquisituons of paying players when u have zero proof u clown people like u get smacked around.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
18 year olds coming on a forum to complain about the other team scoring 13 goals against them while calling grown men out to come say shite to their faces ahahahaha what a time to be alive

#OnLyInThEvAlLeY
Can’t say anything to u cuz ur soft. Sorry for your son who has Down syndrome and my apologies for what soccer 99 said to u.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
josan wasn’t there and don’t make aquisituons of paying players when u have zero proof u clown people like u get smacked around.
[/QUOTE]
That's why I said without him you guys have no good players dummy, read LOL and people like you get slapped around... 13-1 loser. You guys were supposed to pick up players when college season ended too but didn't? You're such a liar

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
One common denominator I can think of; he occupies the ED position at the league. Like Miley, he’s a wrecking ball. Milsey’s Wrecking Ball, coming to a club near you.
Waste of time just end the game early to save time for everyone. What does this club not get. And if they have a problem with a lack of competition in the league go back to
That's why I said without him you guys have no good players dummy, read LOL and people like you get slapped around... 13-1 loser. You guys were supposed to pick up players when college season ended too but didn't? You're such a liar
[/QUOTE]
pickwd up 4 of them they were busy with school this weekend. Last weekend for finals. Anything else. Believe me we never had half our team make what you want of it. That team can’t beat us. That’s why they gave everything they had, they knew they had an advantage in fact as soon as the game went 10v10 for 2 minutes we scored. Their fresh ass. Anyone who thinks this team will do good in VMSL is delusional.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
13-1.

In the worse beat downs ever in my entire life playing I don’t think I was involved in one that lopsided. That’s how rare and how bad a beat down it was. I’m talking youth teams, summer beer league where you may get 7 guys out....13-1.

Oh, and it happened at the FVSL Premier Division.

I tried to be open minded and give the benefit of the doubt to you early but my God, I am 100% positive 1/2 the div 2 squads could do better with 10 men. That’s how bad this result and performance was....and if they are that average, what does it say about how bad your team is?

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
13-1.

In the worse beat downs ever in my entire life playing I don’t think I was involved in one that lopsided. That’s how rare and how bad a beat down it was. I’m talking youth teams, summer beer league where you may get 7 guys out....13-1.

Oh, and it happened at the FVSL Premier Division.

I tried to be open minded and give the benefit of the doubt to you early but my God, I am 100% positive 1/2 the div 2 squads could do better with 10 men. That’s how bad this result and performance was....and if they are that average, what does it say about how bad your team is?
Don’t worry my friend time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0