Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really
ohhh good ole pal. You’re back at it. Back against the wall. The whole world against us. Everyone hates us. Everyone wants us to not preform. I didn’t comment on the score of our game. As I didn’t see it fit to trash your team post game considering we tied Nile Nile and secondly because this site is a waste of my free time for the most part. BUT Can you please for the sake of your team and whoever you actually are just cut this “drop the world” lil Wayne attitude you have going on.

I didn’t come on here saying we were missing our most lethal goal threat in Emmanuel for his 4th straight game and 7th league game overall due to red cards obtained by him. I didn’t come on here and whine that our starting wing back and CM were in Thailand. Didn’t come on here saying Thomas Kargbo is hurt and couldn’t play for us. Excuse for this excuse for that. But we can play that game. I left the 0-0 score line update for what it was a wash of a game. Don’t try and say that we didn’t have our chances and you should’ve won 2-0. We respectfully missed 6+ scoring opportunities. One of which was 2 goal line stands by your keeper (your best player) in one play..

I’m fine with how proud you are for what you see your team as. That’s totally cool and generally natural. But for the sake of embarrassment please stop bashing and starting shite with other teams above you in the standing. It’s classless.

I’ll be first to comment on how good some of the teams are in our league. With or without their key players. Because you have to respect how good they actually are.
damm not the game I saw. U guys had chances, 2 sitters, so did we. Other then that our goalie was chilling ( grabbing 50 yard attempts) second half we were on top and u guys gassed out but we couldn’t take advantage. I know u guys were missing players and I acknowledged that every team misses atleast 4-5 due to other commitments. Have a good day and good luck against van united, ur gunna need it.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
{Weekly predictions as I see thems playing out}

Friday {Night Lights}

Game 1:
SAFC Red Bulls 2 - Vancouver United 0
I see Vancouver putting up a close fight like they did last week against Langley United A. I see them falling short to SAFC. Emmanuel Ekeh is set to return to their line up which will surely boost their confidence

Game 2:
Langley United A 1 - Surrey United Firefighters 2
I see Surrey taking this match after a win against Port Moody SC last weekend in similar fashion. However that being said Connor H is known to turn on the game face in tough games and help pull out points for Langley United. End of the day this game could go either way.

Saturday {for the boys}

Game 3:
Abbotsford United 4 - CCB Azad 0
I see the league leaders doing just that, leading the league again this weekend. CCB seems to have their money boy back in their line up Ernesto Arteaga their CB that went missing after their poor start to the season plus allegations of him being paid to play weekly. With Ernesto back I don’t see the score line getting away from CCB. But ultimately Abbotsford will be to much to handle.

Game 4:
Port Moody 2 - Coastal FC 2
I see these to powerhouses doing much of the similar thing and battling eachother to a closer score line. PMO has added some SFU guys over the break and with Mark back in the middle of the park for them it’ll surely help them against Jake and Co. however missing Isaac due to the red card he received last game they’ll be missing a significant part of their line up. This games a toss up to me.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
L
Weekend Results

SAFC 4-1 VUSC
Langley 1-1 SU
Abby 6-0 CCB
PMO 1-1 Coastal

@Ronaldo. 07 WTF? Very disappointing :(

Dam this leagues got issues with their reffing. They are bad like to the point where u wonder what they are smoking , must be some next level shite that kid was tripping hard. His dad smoked the same stuff cuz he was the linesmen. . That's the game review if I say more I'm getting banned so we'll call it a day.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
L

Dam this leagues got issues with their reffing. They are bad like to the point where u wonder what they are smoking , must be some next level shite that kid was tripping hard. His dad smoked the same stuff cuz he was the linesmen. . That's the game review if I say more I'm getting banned so we'll call it a day.

ahahahaha, ya every week it's the refs fault.

The reffing in FVSL (and across every league in almost every game at every age in BC) is tragic, fair. But sorry bud, without ever having seen your team play, the refs ain't your problem.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um I
ahahahaha, ya every week it's the refs fault.

The reffing in FVSL (and across every league in almost every game at every age in BC) is tragic, fair. But sorry bud, without ever having seen your team play, the refs ain't your problem.
dont know where my team came from lol I'm talking about the refs. The reffing in every league is not trash. Vmsl has some very good refs. But this league we've played 14 games. Win lose or draw haven't really seen a ref that actually knows what he's doing. I don't know where they do their courses. Yesterday was just so bad that I used it as a prime example Maybe the other team payed them. U never know the league is pretty rigged. Gave the father and son some good money. We got a red for nothing. Last week were denied a penalty against safc that was a reckless tackle in the box. 2 of Abby's goals are a mile offside. We have 2 breakaways chalked off for offside even though they are not. It was a good game yesterday when it was eleven v eleven. Shame we couldn't compete because the ref who was 19 got a nice payday. Abbotsford is a good team very dynamic high energy and speedy wingers. Give it some time though it's a long term thing. You'll see.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe you should poll the VMSL guys on their refs. Yes, it’s all the same, sonny. Refs ain’t your problem.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every call went against us and apparently the refs aren't the problem get the fcuk outta here We would have 10 more points in the standings but unfortunately the refs think otherwise. There's two teams playing the game sometimes they forget that idk why. Was it racism was he payed did he do drugs before the game was his age of 19 too young to be reffing a men's game idk. Not gunna jump to conclusions but something is clearly wrong and that's not cool.

Abby United

Jan 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was 2 0 when your guy got beat and then hauled our guy down on a breakaway for his second yellow not sure how that is a reffing issue more how im not good enough issue. Our goalie didnt have 1 shot on net the whole game (not a reffing issue) I didnt see you guy put more then 3 passes together (not a reffing issue) all game. Beside Gagan and one other guy everyone of your players are over weight (not a reffing issue).
I agree theoffisde was close but it was 4 0 at that point and you guys werent ralling. Your lucky the score didnt hit double digits (again)
sorry bud i cant say the ref had any impact on the result of the game.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was 2 0 when your guy got beat and then hauled our guy down on a breakaway for his second yellow not sure how that is a reffing issue more how im not good enough issue. Our goalie didnt have 1 shot on net the whole game (not a reffing issue) I didnt see you guy put more then 3 passes together (not a reffing issue) all game. Beside Gagan and one other guy everyone of your players are over weight (not a reffing issue).
I agree theoffisde was close but it was 4 0 at that point and you guys werent ralling. Your lucky the score didnt hit double digits (again)
sorry bud i cant say the ref had any impact on the result of the game.
[
It was a close game until the red card. Which wasn't a red. And that defender who got the red is the best defender in the league just for the record. The ref was 20 years old. That's not enough experience to be reffing men's premier. Simple as that. Let's get to the point how much u guys give him honest question. And if you had a red card u would be railing as well. Congrats on the win. U guys are the strongest team we played and I have u winning the league. Bye bye have a good day.

Abby United

Jan 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
We pay him the same as you guys. I agree maybe it would have been a smidge closer but we missed some sitters and credit to your gk for a couple real nice saves so 6 0 was a little closer then it should have been so all evens out. Get a little fitter and work on breaking teams down and you can surprise some teams next year

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat kids? For real? Bunch of fat kids playing Premier ball?

Tickle Tackle, LOL! Every dog has his day, time to retire. Costannnnn-za!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts