Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught first half of the CCB vs PMO. PMO Clearly the better team between the two. Caught the second half of Surrey United vs SAFC. SAFC has more skill but SU had more heart.

Onto the other groups second week of matches this afternoon. Should be a fun one.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal 6-2 Abby.

We went down 2-0 after the first 20 minutes and tied it up right before the half with two great goals. Abby was very good on the transition and caught us twice early on. We played very well apart from the first 20 minutes and went on to score 4 in the second half. Jake Starheim with a hat trick, Isaac Kyei with one and Shawn and Cam Parkes with one each as well.

Onto next week!

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal 6-2 Abby.

We went down 2-0 after the first 20 minutes and tied it up right before the half with two great goals. Abby was very good on the transition and caught us twice early on. We played very well apart from the first 20 minutes and went on to score 4 in the second half. Jake Starheim with a hat trick, Isaac Kyei with one and Shawn and Cam Parkes with one each as well.

Onto next week!

Coastal is just rolling teams over right now. Is it fair to say they’ve faced two weak teams? Or are they just that good. Judging by their roster online there’s no huge additions from last years main core. They’ve actually lost guys.

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal is just rolling teams over right now. Is it fair to say they’ve faced two weak teams? Or are they just that good. Judging by their roster online there’s no huge additions from last years main core. They’ve actually lost guys.

Taj Sanghara is a pretty big addition. If anything, it's an improvement to their squad vs last year.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It’s obviously the coaching! New coach has been brilliant and I feel the room has an air of freshness in it.

We have brought on 4-5 new players and having Isaac back full time is like another big signing. He barely played last year as he worked weekends. He is easily one of the best attackers in the league.
Taj is a big signing, really helps complete the attack.
Farenhorst is also a huge pick up for our back line.

Another signing coming that will really bolster the squad. Just waiting on ITC to clear.

Let alone we have a full time goalie this season. Last year we had a very good 17 year old youth player, play most our games in net, including both provincial matches.
We used 5 different goalies in the first few months of league play as our starter was at UFV. Then he got injured down the stretch.

All in all we are looking stronger than past years. The average age has got younger, And the core is hitting their prime years now. So should be a strong season.

Too bad we couldn’t just postpone the start of league play when we were missing key players to Uni in past seasons. Would have really helped last year!

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions of the week.

SAFC 2 - CCB 1
SAFC has a tendency to bounce back after loses. Let’s see if their tendency stands true and they can play a coachless CCB team to a close win. I see them taking 3 points away this week.

PMO 4 - SUSC 2
PMO coming on strong after a wake up call in week one. SUSC is good, but not as good as PMO.

CFC 4 - LUSA 1
CFC is just rolling right now. See them taking the 3 points away from LUSA.

VANU 1 - ABBY 3
ABBY is the strong favourites in this one. Although VANU stood strong against Langley last week. I don’t think they’ll fair aswell this week.

Best of luck to all the teams this weekend

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
A
Predictions of the week.

SAFC 2 - CCB 1
SAFC has a tendency to bounce back after loses. Let’s see if their tendency stands true and they can play a coachless CCB team to a close win. I see them taking 3 points away this week.
Best of luck to all the teams this weekend

SAFC who has played two games in the Fraser Valley has a tendency to bounce back?

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
A

SAFC who has played two games in the Fraser Valley has a tendency to bounce back?

From this spring when they played premier against similar teams as they are playing now. Also spoke to some guys who know their team well/have played for their teams. Just stating information passed onto me from creditable sources.

This is really what you took out of my post? Why don’t you just post your guesses.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
From this spring when they played premier against similar teams as they are playing now. Also spoke to some guys who know their team well/have played for their teams. Just stating information passed onto me from creditable sources.

This is really what you took out of my post? Why don’t you just post your guesses.
Ccb will have coaches this weekend and in spring league most of the teams are missing players and overall it is a different level compared to winter. Btw the 2 teams coastal have played against are not the strongest of teams Vancouver united is in our summer league and we beat them all the time and I saw Langley play against Pegasus in a preseason match they are nothing special. Pegasus beat them 5-1. Abbotsford is also missing a bunch of players right now. Once the league starts a lot of the squads will look different so it's too early to say who's doing well.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Weird might want to check with the league about that one. States your coaches have a hearing on the 24th of September. Which means they can’t participate until that’s off the site. <From my understanding>. Secondly, don’t kid yourself coastals roster is above many in the FVSL premier divisions. Thirdly, the teams in which I spoke of that SAFC played against this spring actually lost guys from spring. Which means the other teams were better from my understanding of who I’ve heard is playing where ever they’re playing now.
lastly it’ll be pretty cool to see these teams look different when they have 30+ guys signed. Since most sides are at 23+ already. Playing time will be hard to come by I guess for some players.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weird might want to check with the league about that one. States your coaches have a hearing on the 24th of September. Which means they can’t participate until that’s off the site. <From my understanding>. Secondly, don’t kid yourself coastals roster is above many in the FVSL premier divisions. Thirdly, the teams in which I spoke of that SAFC played against this spring actually lost guys from spring. Which means the other teams were better from my understanding of who I’ve heard is playing where ever they’re playing now.
lastly it’ll be pretty cool to see these teams look different when they have 30+ guys signed. Since most sides are at 23+ already. Playing time will be hard to come by I guess for some players.
Bobson s essay and feera mann will be coaching our team. They both have their licenses and know what their doing, so tactically we are not at any diasafvantage. Secondly I never said coastal was bad, I'm just saying they haven't played a good team and teams aren't taking this preseason tournament seriously as you don't get a provincial spot for winning that tournament. Spring league has weaker teams , believe me as I have seen it. Also a lot of he players on the teams current rosters are in university so it's not always the case of adding players but just getting all of your roster available. Your information is quite off my friend.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess after you get 7 slotted past you then it’s worth a shot to pull the we’re not trying in this meaningless pre season cup angle.
We were missing quite a few players mate. However it's true though look around some of the other results have been one sided as well. We'll see if they can put seven past us in the league. U guys are in for a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts