Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think you were actually relegated. You chose to fold up your Premier Program and in turn the league gave you a div 1 spot. I'd say it was a fold, too.

I am not part of the team, don't speak for them in any way. Just interested. Fold = no longer existing. http://mentalfloss.com/article/20441/5-sports-franchises-folded. The team in Div 1 is the same team and club that has been in prem. Just has some different players. Same club. Should they get promoted to Prem you think it would be a brand new club? The lower div team from 2018-19 did fold.

Relegation and fold are not the same thing.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta disagree. They asked to go down a division. An easier division. It’s not demotion at all it’s a fold.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me @knvb let the div 3 ref do the Langley Coastal game tonight. Absolutely shocking both ways. Coastal player gets fouled late in game somehow gets red carded 2 penalties against Langley. Really disappointing the fat man assigns the best refs to div 2 and 3 games on Friday nights while letting first time refs do big matches that matter. Langley did everything they could to win game missed an absolute sitter to make it 3-1 and coastal game back on counter and tied it up off peno and that won it late. That being said a tie would have been fair but that’s a championship team and they did exactly what was needed to win.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me @knvb let the div 3 ref do the Langley Coastal game tonight. Absolutely shocking both ways. Coastal player gets fouled late in game somehow gets red carded 2 penalties against Langley. Really disappointing the fat man assigns the best refs to div 2 and 3 games on Friday nights while letting first time refs do big matches that matter. Langley did everything they could to win game missed an absolute sitter to make it 3-1 and coastal game back on counter and tied it up off peno and that won it late. That being said a tie would have been fair but that’s a championship team and they did exactly what was needed to win.

Langley united giving up a two goal lead again...... yikes Langley. Smarten up. I forsee the standing going like such at the end of the year......

coastal
Port moody
Abbotsford
SAFC
Surrey united
Langley
Ccb
Van

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game with surrey united. Both teams had lots of chances. Missed a couple of one on ones. 1-0 loss was not what we deserved but that's football. Onto coastal next week.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
We laid an egg against Abby 1-1 at half then nightmares of how the game against coastal went after half came back to reality, missing a majority of our line up for various reasons and those who were there were nursing injuries. No coach at the game (had a fill in). Was a mess of a week for us. Poor showing from us. Well in Abby on getting the points at hand. We will be sure to be more prepared next match against you’s. Hoping to get back on track next week but in tough with a very good PMO side.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
We laid an egg against Abby 1-1 at half then nightmares of how the game against coastal went after half came back to reality, missing a majority of our line up for various reasons and those who were there were nursing injuries. No coach at the game (had a fill in). Was a mess of a week for us. Poor showing from us. Well in Abby on getting the points at hand. We will be sure to be more prepared next match against you’s. Hoping to get back on track next week but in tough with a very good PMO side.

I watched this game was unfortunate for your side. The score line definitely doesn’t reflect the game for 90 minutes. You guys dominated possession and seemed skilled. They caught you on lack of depth in the game it seemed. I counted 4-5 starters who got hurt/needed subs. Including your keeper.

I can proudly say that game was closer then the score line shows. I’ll be watching the PMO game next week should be interesting as you guys always bounce back after games like these.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, just to be clear, you're calling me fat?

What made it a big match? According to the standings it was Coastal vs a 6th place team.

Last edited:

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 8 <predictions>

CCB Azad 0 - Coastal FC 7

coastal will dominate this one. CCB will be in tough but I don’t see them being able to stop coastals offence.

SAFC Red Bulls 2 - PMO Gunners A 2

SAFC will make a bounce back like usual, but they won’t make a full turn around and take three points. I see them putting a good foot forward but PMO being too tough of an opponent for them to take all 3 points. PMO and SAFC have played very close games the last 5 months. I see another nail bitter. Let’s hope SAFC can keep their cool on the field as they seem to not be able to keep their emotions down to an acceptable level when the going gets tough and a team plays them hard. PMO is the more disciplined team, I could see the result differing from the score above if they win that battle.

Abbotsford United A 3 - Langley United A 1

Abbotsford will continue their dominance of the premier league. With their lethal attack I don’t see them being stopped. They’re top class like Coastal FC. They will compete for the top spot all year. Langley United needs a regroup after two straight weeks of falling apart. I don’t see the regroup happening this week. I see it happening when they face either CCB or Vancouver United.

Vancouver United 0 - Surrey United FF 4

Vancouver United would’ve been in for a tight and close game against Surrey but the last few weeks haven’t been so kind to them. Their best player Yimar transferred to SAFC after their loss to SAFC <weird>. Then with 4 red cards in one game and no club team under them to pull from <from my understanding. Correct me if I’m wrong>. They’ll be short players against Surrey. Surrey United will get yet another fortunate match up this weekend. They seem to keep getting teams missing their star players to play against. Once everyone’s line ups are filled out I don’t see the constant 3 point weekends coming from Surrey, even though they’re a disciplined play in the middle of the park. They will get outclassed sooner then later.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 8 <predictions>

coastal will dominate this one. CCB will be in tough but I don’t see them being able to stop coastals offence.

SAFC will make a bounce back like usual, but they won’t make a full turn around and take three points. I see them putting a good foot forward but PMO being too tough of an opponent for them to take all 3 points. PMO and SAFC have played very close games the last 5 months. I see another nail bitter. Let’s hope SAFC can keep their cool on the field as they seem to not be able to keep their emotions down to an acceptable level when the going gets tough and a team plays them hard. PMO is the more disciplined team, I could see the result differing from the score above if they win that battle.

Abbotsford will continue their dominance of the premier league. With their lethal attack I don’t see them being stopped. They’re top class like Coastal FC. They will compete for the top spot all year. Langley United needs a regroup after two straight weeks of falling apart. I don’t see the regroup happening this week. I see it happening when they face either CCB or Vancouver United.

Vancouver United would’ve been in for a tight and close game against Surrey but the last few weeks haven’t been so kind to them. Their best player Yimar transferred to SAFC after their loss to SAFC <weird>. Then with 4 red cards in one game and no club team under them to pull from <from my understanding. Correct me if I’m wrong>. They’ll be short players against Surrey. Surrey United will get yet another fortunate match up this weekend. They seem to keep getting teams missing their star players to play against. Once everyone’s line ups are filled out I don’t see the constant 3 point
Week 8 <predictions>

Vancouver United would’ve been in for a tight and close game against Surrey but the last few weeks haven’t been so kind to them. Their best player Yimar transferred to SAFC after their loss to SAFC <weird>. Then with 4 red cards in one game and no club team under them to pull from <from my understanding. Correct me if I’m wrong>. They’ll be short players against Surrey. Surrey United will get yet another fortunate match up this weekend. They seem to keep getting teams missing their star players to play against. Once everyone’s line ups are filled out I don’t see the constant 3 point weekends coming from Surrey, even though they’re a disciplined play in the middle of the park. They will get outclassed sooner then later.
Coastal won't get anywhere near
Week 8 <predictions>

weekends coming from Surrey, even though they’re a disciplined play in the middle of the park. They will get outclassed sooner then later.
Get your diapers ready u've been talking a lot on here. See you on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0