Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only thing I’d be scared of if I was yous. Is your mom when you come home to late after a Friday night game. What number are yous tonight. I’ll make sure to watch how you play. See if your skill on the key board matches that on the field.
Atleast I come home to a house u probably come home to a dumpster and a bunch of stray dogs. Do u even have a family, u probably don't even know who ur dad is. Bs careful at the game tonight stay cautious brother.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only thing I’d be scared of if I was yous. Is your mom when you come home to late after a Friday night game. What number are yous tonight. I’ll make sure to watch how you play. See if your skill on the key board matches that on the field.
If your job on carpeting was as good as your typing I'd know who u are. Too bad ur just a keyboard fighter.

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
No I won't be but come over and say hi I'll smack u and ur pup around a little bit, teach u some manners and how to show repsct and not hate.

"Don't act like ur 5"

Bruh you're talking about "smacking up" someones dog. You're delusional, you need to learn how to spell, and you need some help. That shite isn't even close to normal.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone know Kenny Wilson was the real hero.

This thread can't be saved. Beyond saving.
This is 1000% on you. You were screaming from the mountain tops, literally. Post after post droning on and on about people not posting in the FVSL threads. Well, here we are, you got what you wanted. Soak it in, in all it's glory, Muffin.

:knvb:

you can't see me but I'm laughing my ass off

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to apologize for my role in turning this thread into complete nonsense, if @Ronaldo. 07 would kindly stop being a dumbass with every post I would like nothing more than for this forum to go back to a place where we can discuss the actual games being played

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is 1000% on you. You were screaming from the mountain tops, literally. Post after post droning on and on about people not posting in the FVSL threads. Well, here we are, you got what you wanted. Soak it in, in all it's glory, Muffin.

:knvb:

you can't see me but I'm laughing my ass off
Furthermore, @Dude you have the whole front/back of a t shirt dedicated to you. Kenny has a fcucking sleeve. Not even both sleeves just one, as much as I love willy, do the math here on who really saved Langley.
@knvb lets get these shirts in production they are basically begging to be sold.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to apologize for my role in turning this thread into complete nonsense, if @Ronaldo. 07 would kindly stop being a dumbass with every post I would like nothing more than for this forum to go back to a place where we can discuss the actual games being played
Don’t know who u are or where u play or if ur some troll but claiming that u play on a team and then shite talking that team on social media is some goofy shite. That’s the type of shite that gets people smacked around. Good thing you apologized smart move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts