Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be hilarious if in the next two years, this CCB team stays up, matures a bit (not a disrespectful comment, but all players go through physical growth and growth in mental maturity as they get older...what sucks is when you finally feel like you've learned a lot then your body lets you down...LOL), and adds a couple of key pieces, they make a run to the top of the table and collect a Pak or two.

I will actually make that my bold prediction. CCB as a club has a lot of talent coming through, and if they choose to support this team w/ a few nice additions, in two years they could be very, very good. Purely basing that comment on what I've heard of them from others here and privately. Reminds me a lot of the group Robbie Keam took through 1st division, earned promotion, then w/ Wagner folded into an aging Langley Premier squad. That team did quite well, but still maintained a couple of vets to lead the way.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reminds me a lot of the group Robbie Keam took through 1st division, earned promotion, then w/ Wagner folded into an aging Langley Premier squad. That team did quite well, but still maintained a couple of vets to lead the way.

STFU with all this CCB talk it is embarrassing they are even getting the time of day on this forum with one fcuking tie and a win against a team who has allowed 34 goals against in 8 games. Horrible comparison @Dude (and you were part of this) Langley had won several Leagues and pak cups prior and continued to win leagues and pak cup when it turned over. CCB is a new team in the league and has zero history or tradition behind it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! Easy Simba. It’s easily enough for a shot. Go help yourself, mix it into your coffee and come back. Maybe a couple of hits of Wild Turkey.

thetruth

Nov 19, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love how u made an account so you could respond to me. If your a professional player u shouldn't be getting involved in this thread

why are u telling me where u have played (Africa this vmsl that) this isn't a job interview go tell ur kids.

I love how you made an account called Ronaldo 07 to mouth off to a bunch of guys who spend there free time supporting the league we play in.

I dont know where your getting the professional player part from lol but I can assure you if I played pro I wouldn't be playing against bums like you and Vancouver united. Your probably the guy on CCB who wears airpods in the handshake line up looking like an absolute pigeon.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STFU with all this CCB talk it is embarrassing they are even getting the time of day on this forum with one fcuking tie and a win against a team who has allowed 34 goals against in 8 games. Horrible comparison @Dude (and you were part of this) Langley had won several Leagues and pak cups prior and continued to win leagues and pak cup when it turned over. CCB is a new team in the league and has zero history or tradition behind it.

Ok, listen, I get it and if you look at my history I have been VERY critical of the league making this up as they go along. Still am.

Ultimately Utah is bang on right but you aren’t in that situation. So what are you going to do? Simply demote them? Replace with what? You have a league where the tail is wagging the dog. Teams don’t want up, and the league allows them to stay down. Been like that way too long and now it’s full on triage.

Obviously I hit a nerve with the comparison. Definitely wasn’t the intent. I will also offer that had that old Div 1 squad I had a very small involvement with- where it was Robbie’s first year coaching- been up in Premier that year instead they would have been humped every week. Fair?

OK.

Now that we’ve established that I didn’t intentionally mean to hurt your feelings, can we carry on?

Utah is bang on, unfortunately, the deal is done and situation is different. So I speak of the current. Not what should have / could have been.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gezus H on a unicycle, you're getting soft. Tell @utah to go chomp on a giant bag of dicks. Going around apologizing to people. Tear to a glass eye moments all over the shop. Are you getting menopausal sitting in your tree fort?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also @LaFlamaBlanca : the Premier squad that year was getting long in the tooth. Don’t remember exactly how they finished but Sean and Jordan were big parts of that squad, and one of the few holdovers the next year when the majority of Robbies team moved up. They carried on a fine tradition that Wagner started. When I saved Langley.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gezus H on a unicycle, you're getting soft. Tell @utah to go chomp on a giant bag of dicks. Going around apologizing to people. Tear to a glass eye moments all over the shop. Are you getting menopausal sitting in your tree fort?

It's that feeling of waking up to 2000' everyday and the smell of awesomeness in the air that makes me believe even you guys deserve credit once in a while.

But today I woke up at my apartment in Langley, and realized you guys are just a bunch of fcuk ups.

Attachments

• like.png
    like.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 0

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's that feeling of waking up to 2000' everyday and the smell of awesomeness in the air that makes me believe even you guys deserve credit once in a while.

But today I woke up at my apartment in Langley, and realized you guys are just a bunch of fcuk ups.

Learn how to Gif BOOMER

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, listen, I get it and if you look at my history I have been VERY critical of the league making this up as they go along. Still am.

Ultimately Utah is bang on right but you aren’t in that situation. So what are you going to do? Simply demote them? Replace with what? You have a league where the tail is wagging the dog. Teams don’t want up, and the league allows them to stay down. Been like that way too long and now it’s full on triage.

Obviously I hit a nerve with the comparison. Definitely wasn’t the intent. I will also offer that had that old Div 1 squad I had a very small involvement with- where it was Robbie’s first year coaching- been up in Premier that year instead they would have been humped every week. Fair?

OK.

Now that we’ve established that I didn’t intentionally mean to hurt your feelings, can we carry on?

Utah is bang on, unfortunately, the deal is done and situation is different. So I speak of the current. Not what should have / could have been.
It will be hilarious if in the next two years, this CCB team stays up, matures a bit (not a disrespectful comment, but all players go through physical growth and growth in mental maturity as they get older...what sucks is when you finally feel like you've learned a lot then your body lets you down...LOL), and adds a couple of key pieces, they make a run to the top of the table and collect a Pak or two.

I will actually make that my bold prediction. CCB as a club has a lot of talent coming through, and if they choose to support this team w/ a few nice additions, in two years they could be very, very good. Purely basing that comment on what I've heard of know them from others here and privately. Reminds me a lot of the group Robbie Keam took through 1st division, earned promotion, then w/ Wagner folded into an aging Langley Premier squad. That team did quite well, but still maintained a couple of vets to lead the way.
These guys know what their talking about were not gunna win the league this year and that's fine. We weren't supposed to. People can say what they want but we got our premier spot because no other div 1 team had the balls to step up. In 2 years you can start judging our squad. Dude that prediction is not bold it is a smart one I'll guarantee you that.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love how you made an account called Ronaldo 07 to mouth off to a bunch of guys who spend there free time supporting the league we play in.

I dont know where your getting the professional player part from lol but I can assure you if I played pro I wouldn't be playing against bums like you and Vancouver united. Your probably the guy on CCB who wears airpods in the handshake line up looking like an absolute pigeon.
That guy who wears AirPods is soccer2000 u dumbass. He's off of our team. You can go to him for fitness training if u want heard he's a Next level trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0